Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

January sales bargains

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I had a pair of footless tights, i loved them for about two days. They've since been consigned to the back of my underwear drawer, never to see the light of day again. I shall file that memory under "what was i thinking?".:o
  • Options
    I wore footless tights for nye and I'm planning on wearing them again :p
  • Options
    I wasn't joking and I'm wearing them right now. They look slammin with my new... ankle boots!

someone shoot me
  • Options
    I'm sure you're smoking :flirt:
  • Options
    got a nice pair of jeans and a new polo shirt for £15 each in the sales on saturday, jeans reduced from £55 and polo reduced from £45 quite impressed.
  • Options
    I love footless tights! They're ace when you don't like getting your bare pins out in a mini skirt!!!
  • Options
    yep! that's why i like them too. :)
  • Options
    today I am wearing ankle warmers that I picked up for a pound from PRIMARK! not sure if that's a sale or real price though. I look fantabulous!
  • Options
    i bought a full circle top today - should've been £35 but it was £15. i also got a bracelet and ring from accessorise both with 70% off. :D
  • Options
    katralla wrote:
    today I am wearing ankle warmers that I picked up for a pound from PRIMARK! not sure if that's a sale or real price though. I look fantabulous!
    :chin: My cynical side keeps telling me there's a mickey take in there somewhere. My other side says that sometimes stranger things have happened than you converting to footless tights and leg warmers ;)