Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Greedy fucking c**ts

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Tossers

Rosters my arse. It's about greedy cunts who think £236 is not enough for a day's work. You greedy bunch of thieving cunts. I hope you all get salmonella from tomorrow's turkey, ya cock shrivels up and santa shits on ya tree !

Comments

• Options
    Whaaaaa? I'm getting £30 to work christmas eve! Pap
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Bearing in mind its a 12 hour shift - its essentially double time for them. I don't agree with the strike however it was unfair that the drivers were offered in excess of triple time for the same work but drivers only double.
  • Options
    Where's Maggie when you need her? :thumb:
  • Options
    The drivers were offered a deal which they accepted, and the guards (who are just as important safety-wise) wanted the same deal. National Express (who own Central Trains) make a lot of money, they could afford it, they just don't want to. It means that National Express Group doesn't have to run the train service, and they get to save money.
  • Options
    Why shouldn't they get paid more for working Xmas?
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote:
    You greedy bunch of thieving cunts. I hope you all get salmonella from tomorrow's turkey, ya cock shrivels up and santa shits on ya tree !
    rofl :D

santa drops one on the tree. lol