Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Why does it still hurt me?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was going 2 have sex with my boyfriend and we were on my couch. I felt his penis at my vagina and he was gently pushing it up and it REALLY hurt mr. After there was blood on the couch so he must've broken into me, right? NEway,a few days ago we tried again and it's 2 sore 2 let him go in! Any tips on how 2 make it a bit less painful? Write ASAP cause i want something 2 happen 2moro nite cause we're going up 2 my pals empty.Thanx.

Comments

• Options
    Originally posted by j9j9:
    Plenty of foreplay, massage oil, KY jelly

Good advice, but are you sure you did not pick up some infection as well? It may be worth while to get it checked out. My first experience was nothing like yours (even if it was 7 years ago, I still remember my first time).

• Options
    Thanx 4 that advice, but j9j9's "plenty of foreplay" advice worked brilliantly! We did it and it wiz only sare 4 a few seconds! Thanks anyway.Cheeky
    Originally posted by sarah21:
    Good advice, but are you sure you did not pick up some infection as well? It may be worth while to get it checked out. My first experience was nothing like yours (even if it was 7 years ago, I still remember my first time).