You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Evening all.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
Err, hi:wave:

I'm Joe, 18 from West Sussex. Stumbled in here stressing over uni interviews, (3rd year at college, gah), so yea, hi.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Welcome! :wave:

What are you studying at Uni?
    Planning to study either Politics or Politics & International Relations, depending where I go. Hating the application process, tres scary.
    sav wrote:
    Planning to study either Politics or Politics & International Relations, depending where I go. Hating the application process, tres scary.

It's not scary :p I don't have any interviews to go to :D I made sure of that! I'd mess them up big time if i did.
    squeal wrote:
    I'd mess them up big time if i did.

Yea, I'm realy not looking forward to it, 'specialy as it's the best uni that I'm applying to. Don't handle stuff like that well, I get realy nervous.
    hello there sav, welcome to thesite :wave:
    Wassup Sav! Nice to see a fellow sussex-man even though you're from the west side! :p
    I'm applying for Uni's at the moment too, I've only just sent my applications off through UCAS today though! lol
    Thanks guys.

Where about in east sussex you from?