Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Emergency Services

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    No, just giving you an indication as to how irrelevant I think your attempt to hijack the thread was :p

You can think what you like as far as I`m concerned, and I wish you lots of nice ones.

However, your knowledge of my actions ( intended or otherwise) is inaccurate.

I asked you, in what I thought was a polite way, a number of questions, (about something you claimed to have knowledge of), due to my own current ignorance on the matter.

Whilst I do believe that you do not owe me any answers to those questions, do you believe your reply was necessary ?

I`m off to read the thread on politeness.
    I love that page, I remember it well which is why I thought that it was good for seeker.
    I love that page, I remember it well which is why I thought that it was good for seeker.

:chin: :chin:

If I was paranoid, I may think you had been sneaking a peak at me on the Spine* and thinking you know best what to prescribe for me,despite me politely requesting something else.

That isn`t my idea of putting the patient first.

Such is life.

*(And then I guess you`d also know whether some medical "expert" considered me paranoid).