Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Im not feeling the Christmas vibe!

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    No decorations in m London flat, but I guess there will be some back home.

I'm looking forward to seeing people in Wrexham, although I don't get excited about Christmas much...

It's not Christmassy weather here, I hope it is up north.
    I am not really feeling it either. It took me 2 weeks for me to finally get my tree up and I'm just really not into this year. =( It's sad becaues I was kind of looking forward to it.
    fuck christmas
    katralla wrote:
    fuck christmas
    :lol: was you drunk last night?
    confusedabout life - Thanks for the analysis, but i know aout S.A.D and every (i think) is affected by this to a certain point.

Ive had a shit year and itll be a shit x-mas and NYE....actually i cant remember a GOOD NYE :grump:

Ive also just had a massive lecture from my boss :grump: :grump:
    I loves xmas! But this year I'm bah humbugging it too, cus I'm moving house on Jan 2nd. All my money has to go on my first months rent & deposit, so can't afford pressies. Also I'm due to give birth in 7 weeks (if I go that long), so no eggnog for me :( Not even so much as a sniff! No point putting my tree up, as it'll only have to come down on the day I move. In fact my flat looks like it's been robbed by xmas burglars, cus all our belongings are packed up! Wah! I think I'll have a secret mini xmas when the baby's born & I have pennies again! (Shame I'm breast feeding, cus I got a bottle of tequilla with my name written ALL over it!)
    lipsy wrote:
    you think its cold there, its minus 5 in ipswich!!!!!

:lol:sorry i got sent that today

:lol: Good but this one I got sent a few days ago is better....

You any good at Rugby?
    I hear Ipswich are short of a few Hookers.

:lol::lol::lol:
    Nope, not feeling it :(

I guess I would be if I was still with him, but as I am not, all I can think about is how much money I dont have to buy people stuff :(

9more days...