Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

anybody ever made their own ecstasy?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
heard its like making meth....any truth to that?:chin:

Comments

• Options
    aye no bother kid.

For the record meth is from what i heard alot more easier to make that ecstacy.
  • Options
    Meth is a hell of a lot easier to make than MDMA...
  • Options
    no but i can make a nice apple crumble that is as near as dammit.
  • Options
    no but i can make a nice apple crumble that is as near as dammit.

mmmm I love home made apple crumble! :yum:
  • Options
    No I've never made Ecstasy and wouldn't know how to either.
    Apparantly Meth can be made in your kitchen...
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote:
    Apparantly Meth can be made in your kitchen...

It can, but it's very very dangerous to make. A good way to kill yourself if you don't know how to contain the gasses released. Red Phosphorus is not good.
  • Options
    Aye, tragically a GSCE in chemistry doesn't exactly cut it or I'd probably be in the kitchen cooking right now.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    If you put in enough effort to find the equipment and the chemicals needed then A level chemistry knowledge would suffice.

It's dangerous, near impossible to get the materials, and you risk doing bird. Not worth it.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    had some D&G'S last night ( tan ) got em from some girl near the boardwalk of south beach.

they were good nothing i havent expierenced already.

i'll be in miami for some months...guess i'll ride it out see what else i could find

i've seen alot of microdots which is weird as hell i thought ecstasy would be easier to get ahold of than lsd.

thanks for the thoughts!
  • Options
    Speaking of Meth, I hear it's really easy to get hold of in the U.S, if you're into that sort of thing.
  • Options
    yea meth is everywhere in the states

but doing meth is like doing coke...no way back
  • Options
    I had a problem with Coke and I've pretty much solved it, still do a bit occaisionally though.
    I'm pretty sure regular Cocaine isn't as addictive or as dangerous as Meth, I've only smoked Ice once so I can't say for certain.
    Crack Cocaine is a different matter though.
  • Options
    never tried meth...nor coke

lsd ecstasy and any good kush/hydro chronic.... < my prime choices lol
  • Options
    for reference only... here's how. taken from here.

although I very much doubt unless you work in a school / university that you'd be able to easily get the ingredients. also playing with hydrogen peroxide, formic, and sulphuric acid is probably not particularly safe.

interestingly, the ame site also says you get get cannabis oil by using butane as a solvant. that's just asking for trouble! :chin:
  • Options
    Would imagine ud need a lab to make x properly n safely ~ and really kno what your doing?

D
  • Options
    deceelpool wrote:
    Would imagine ud need a lab to make x properly n safely ~ and really kno what your doing?

D

well yes, if you take a look at my previous post it suggests college level (university or maybe A level I guess) organic chemistry would be good.
  • Options
    An article about making MDMA.
    http://ecstasy.org/info/manufacture.html
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Replicant wrote:
    for reference only... here's how. taken from here.

although I very much doubt unless you work in a school / university that you'd be able to easily get the ingredients. also playing with hydrogen peroxide, formic, and sulphuric acid is probably not particularly safe.

interestingly, the ame site also says you get get cannabis oil by using butane as a solvant. that's just asking for trouble! :chin:

You've never heard of the butane method? It's really simple and easy. Butane is used because it is easy to get pure and evaporates completely. It's not as dangerous as you make it sound.

Meth synthesis is simple, it's not the safest thing in the world, but it's simple compared to some of the other stuff you'd see. MDMA is much more complex. Never attempted the synth, as I don't have the proper equipment. Ingredients actually aren't that hard to come by now that we have the internet. Find a reliable source and you're done. :)
  • Options
    You've never heard of the butane method? It's really simple and easy. Butane is used because it is easy to get pure and evaporates completely. It's not as dangerous as you make it sound.

Meth synthesis is simple, it's not the safest thing in the world, but it's simple compared to some of the other stuff you'd see. MDMA is much more complex. Never attempted the synth, as I don't have the proper equipment. Ingredients actually aren't that hard to come by now that we have the internet. Find a reliable source and you're done. :)

I only smoke weed on very few occasions, never taken anything else, but I read about drugs quite a bit when I'm online :)
    but I can just imagine someone trying to use the butane method while still a bit stoned :lol:

I dont know what it's like to obtain chemicals here in the UK, as I know it's not as easy getting pharmaceuticals off the internet here like you can in the states & canada.
  • Options
    Replicant wrote:
    I only smoke weed on very few occasions, never taken anything else, but I read about drugs quite a bit when I'm online :)
    but I can just imagine someone trying to use the butane method while still a bit stoned :lol:

Reminds me of the twat I once knew who thought it would be fun to use poppers in a bong. He got burnt.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    Reminds me of the twat I once knew who thought it would be fun to use poppers in a bong. He got burnt.
    I was once gave a chinese guy in a club poppers and he started to drink them! :eek:
  • Options
    got my hands on some purple incredibles

how can i post pics???

anybody know if these are good...never seen a pill quite like it

it has like flakes that sparkle....and if you touch it the purple like comes off very dye like in your hands.

heard they are very pure....ill post a review on them when ever i take them
  • Options
    got my hands on some purple incredibles

how can i post pics???

anybody know if these are good...never seen a pill quite like it

it has like flakes that sparkle....and if you touch it the purple like comes off very dye like in your hands.

heard they are very pure....ill post a review on them when ever i take them
    Probably not a great idea to post photo evidence of possession of ecstasy!
  • Options
    its cool thanks for the tip!

i posted it on pillreports.com if you could find it

great looking pills man!!!