Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Stretch Limos "a front for crime"

Great to see the police using their "intelligence" well!

In other news, reports are just in that bears defecate in woodland areas and the Pope wears a big hat in a poncy old building in a suburb of Rome!
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Kermit wrote:
    Great to see the police using their "intelligence" well!

In other news, reports are just in that bears defecate in woodland areas and the Pope wears a big hat in a poncy old building in a suburb of Rome!

i was stopped and put through a metal detector for knives at camden road, not once did they check my bag.... so they cant evendo things properly

i believe the most recent stabbing was done by an old man being evicted when strangely only men who weren't in office garb under 30 were being put through it - thing that annoys me is that it wern't even done properly so it's just a form of harassment to young men especially as the rate of stabbings hasn't actually increased in the past few years
    I wouldn't be surprised if all the gangsters are using them nowadays. If there's one way to look inconspicuous and common, it's a stretched limo. No-one would look twice.
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Well that took them long enough.

Who would have thought people with enough cash to rent/buy a limo and driver were involved in unsavoury things?!!?!?
    All sorts of people have bought cheap old limos on eBay and set up a 'business' - not surprising that some are cowboys and some criminals.
    if your in a limo you look either A) a chav B) a twat c) a criminal or d) all of the above.
    President Bush rides around ia 7 tonne armoured limo
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    MrG wrote:
    President Bush rides around ia 7 tonne armoured limo

Putin rides about in a ZiL. Therefore he wins.
    Tasteful.