Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Photo thread number 9!! HUZZAH!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    PussyKatty wrote:
    What is that guy rambling on about open toed shoes for? I wore some out on Saturday night, didn't realise I had committed a henious crime against fashion. I would like to see his outfit!

He's just weird; ignore him.
  • Options
    HAHAHA. I love uni nights. This hat is so cool. Some boy gave it to me :blush: I thought it was the best thing since sliced bread last night. Also, the third photo!!!HAHA. It was some competition for £25 where people had to strip and whoever made their clothes reach the other side of the dance floor first won. I turned into a proper perv looking! HAHA. (I only took a photo to prove to my friends it was happening because they didn't believe me :o ) There was more boys to the right of me and two girls. HA. Funny night!
  • Options
    I thought it was the best thing since sliced bread last night.

That's because it is! :D I love it.
  • Options
    HAHAHA. I love uni nights. This hat is so cool. Some boy gave it to me :blush: I thought it was the best thing since sliced bread last night. Also, the third photo!!!HAHA. It was some competition for £25 where people had to strip and whoever made their clothes reach the other side of the dance floor first won. I turned into a proper perv looking! HAHA. (I only took a photo to prove to my friends it was happening because they didn't believe me :o ) There was more boys to the right of me and two girls. HA. Funny night!

Stacey, you make me smile! I love the hat. Although I didn't need to see picture three! :lol:
  • Options
    who ate all the pies...
  • Options
    who ate all the pies...
    :( Cheers.
  • Options
  • Options
    I also presumed she meant the bloke!

Pic of me...pale or what!
    kat.jpg 14.4K
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    I was a bit :eek2: when I saw that post too but I can only assume she meant the naked bloke who has a little bit of a tummy, rather than you Stace.

I know these threads are always a bitchfest, but I doubt she's calling you a bloater. Especially as you look fabulous as ever :flirt:

What?!?! A boy GAVE you the hat for free??? I paid for mine about 5.000€ from the black market so the government can't read my thoughts with radiometric waves :(

What a sheister!!
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    I was a bit :eek2: when I saw that post too but I can only assume she meant the naked bloke who has a little bit of a tummy, rather than you Stace.

I know these threads are always a bitchfest, but I doubt she's calling you a bloater. Especially as you look fabulous as ever :flirt:

Yeah I was the same for a moment, but now you mention it, I think she was probably referring to one of the blokes...
  • Options
    'Course she meant the bloke[s?] you big dafties! I covet the hat :hyper:
  • Options
    I'm just narked she didn't take pictures of the naked hot girls :(
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    I'm just narked she didn't take pictures of the naked hot girls :(
    I was disappointed when I read that there were naked girls there too. I demand more balanced reporting next time.
  • Options
    lol like how you added 'hot' there Kermit
  • Options
    That's a good point. Tbh, I just assumed it as well. But for all we know, it could've been another who ate all the pies?
  • Options
    I dont stick my head in here often but I think ive hauted these boards long enough. So heres me...

I throughly hate the picture btw, But if you cant laugh what can you do? Everyones got to laugh sometimes.
  • Options
    PussyKatty wrote:
    I also presumed she meant the bloke!

Pic of me...pale or what!
    i like your eyebrows. :yes:
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    lol like how you added 'hot' there Kermit

Well who wants to see naked ugly women...I'd spill my tea all over my desk.
  • Options
    HA. I didn't think of the photo with the guys in it :blush: My missstttakkkeee.
    StrubbleS wrote:
    What?!?! A boy GAVE you the hat for free??? I paid for mine about 5.000€ from the black market so the government can't read my thoughts with radiometric waves

What a sheister!!

HA. Yeah. I was flirting with him lots last night anyways. I then just asked if I could have it and he gave it to me. HA.

Thanks for the comments Nikki*, Sophia, LeicesterLuke and Briggi.

Kermit - I wasn't interested in the girls! :p
  • Options
    Firefly-86 wrote:
    I dont stick my head in here often but I think ive hauted these boards long enough. So heres me...

I throughly hate the picture btw, But if you cant laugh what can you do? Everyones got to laugh sometimes.

I know that photo look, same one i pull in 99% of photos, espically the ones I take. I dont think its that bad.
  • Options
    I like your clothes and I wanna rub your fuzz!

Stacey you HOE
  • Options
  • Options
    Kermit - I wasn't interested in the girls! :p

Well next time you should be a bit more considerate for the rest of us :grump:
  • Options
    Bungle's new posergraphs, in his new outfit :D

Apologies for the facial fuzz.

http://img.clubic.com/photo/00139797.jpg

don't tell me, you wanna deny that.

Thanks for saving the world, bungle.
  • Options
    Me and my mate Sarah from Boxing Day, my mate Jamie sent it to me from his phone. I can't even remember it being taken. I was so nutted.

Ha.

Lollipop if you're asking what's going on with my mouth. :razz:
  • Options
    1983 wrote:
    Me and my mate Sarah from Boxing Day, my mate Jamie sent it to me from his phone. I can't even remember it being taken. I was so nutted.

Ha.

Lollipop if you're asking what's going on with my mouth. :razz:
    Ace. Do I spot a bit of Primark? ;)

I commented a picture on your myspace today, innit. I'm well nice, me :razz:
  • Options
    Lu_C wrote:
    Quite a while since I posted a pic of me, infact I've forgotten how to, so this may not work... If it does work, here I am...

To be honest, probably a bit young for me (I don't usually come on this thread), but you would most certainly receive a slice of it.

;)
  • Options
    Ace. Do I spot a bit of Primark? ;)

I commented a picture on your myspace today, innit. I'm well nice, me :razz:

I know! I saw I've still to return and gush over the contours of your face and hair and such too my lovely. :p

I dunno, I think she's wearing my Berketex shirt I got from a charity shop moons ago. Man, I was exceedingly nutted that morning after..I went into work still fleeing, ha.
  • Options
    1983 wrote:
    I dunno, I think she's wearing my Berketex shirt I got from a charity shop moons ago.
    Oh. :o
  • Options
    hi this is me

i got a shoot for my birthday last yr http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/2420/mefl0.jpg