Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

McDonalds

124»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Salty fries and a banana milshake, sorted :thumb:
  • Options
    ruby_soho wrote:
    Salty fries and a banana milshake, sorted :thumb:
    BANANA?!?!?! Vanilla's where it's at, mate. You can't have it too flavoured if it's vanilla ;p.

Come to my Maccy's, buy that, and I'll give you some free food :p.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Franki wrote:
    Haha. If I was on fries, you would get the best Maccy's fries you've ever eaten :p. They do still do Happy Meals, aye. Get lots of chav girls coming through asking for them to try not and look fat XD. But we have Flushed Away toys atm. RUBBISH, MUCH.

Yeah, one kid at school came in with the whole Flushed Away set :yeees:

I don't mind Maccys. Prefer BK though. Very rarely have either.
  • Options
    From Maccy's? Seriously? We've only had two...don't know how he's managed to get all of them ;o.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Franki wrote:
    From Maccy's? Seriously? We've only had two...don't know how he's managed to get all of them ;o.

I'm sure different areas have different policies. There are about 6 or something in total. I dread to think how many times they had happy meals to get them all.
  • Options
    I'm sure different areas have different policies. There are about 6 or something in total. I dread to think how many times they had happy meals to get them all.
    When I have people coming in saying "have you got x one, we've got all the others", I get very worried.
  • Options
    From time to time I have the hots for a hamburger royal, but never take a meal. The fries taste like styrofoam and paper stripes and the soda usually makes me sick (I usually don't drink soda, just water and juices).

I usually can't get full of it, but after some time I feel sick and constipated.

I don't like it much. It's far too expensive either.
    I don't have doubts about the quality of the ingredients tho (maybe just about the cleanliness of the kitchen and cooks, but I don't have an opinion on that, as I never seen it)
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:
    The fries taste like styrofoam and paper stripes and the soda usually makes me sick (I usually don't drink soda, just water and juices).
    Firstly - you've never tasted my fries ;p.

Second - I don't drink the fizzy drinks at all. I can't stand them. I don't drink fizzy ever really (except for Apple Tango :heart: ), but I particularly dislike the stuff in fast food places, because it's just fizzy water mixed with syrup, and tastes horrible, so when I came to Maccys and discovered the joy of still Fanta, rather than fizzy, I almost died XD.
  • Options
    Franki wrote:
    Firstly - you've never tasted my fries ;p.

Second - I don't drink the fizzy drinks at all. I can't stand them. I don't drink fizzy ever really (except for Apple Tango :heart: ), but I particularly dislike the stuff in fast food places, because it's just fizzy water mixed with syrup, and tastes horrible, so when I came to Maccys and discovered the joy of still Fanta, rather than fizzy, I almost died XD.

yeah, it probably has something to do how long they already lying around kept warm by that light :yuck:

You can't beat the ripped McCain's fries you get in the supermarket.

Yeah I can't do fizzy drinks much too. Except like fanta or sprite mixed with vodka, but coke is vile I hate it so much. I rather have a (not so insanely sweet) ice tea or apple juice, or beer of course...
    pill 'ed wrote:
    The Crunchie McFlurry is insane in the membrane! :yum:

I just read that and realized what the hell they are saying in that Cypress Hill track...

That felt good to find out.
  • Options
    I hardly go these days, I think the last time I had A MaccyD's was before a gig coz I was being lazy to go anywhere else after work, and I didnt have the time.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:
    yeah, it probably has something to do how long they already lying around kept warm by that light :yuck:

You can't beat the ripped McCain's fries you get in the supermarket.

Yeah I can't do fizzy drinks much too. Except like fanta or sprite mixed with vodka, but coke is vile I hate it so much. I rather have a (not so insanely sweet) ice tea or apple juice, or beer of course...
    Overheld fries = skanky. But then fresh ones aren't too nice either (farrrrrrr too hot). Give it about 5 minutes and they're perfect.

And I hate Coke even when it's normal. Fanta and Tango are the only things I can drink without it making me burp continuously for about 2 hours.
  • Options
    franki, can I taste your fries?

/innuendo
  • Options
    Quite how that works I don't know.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    franki, can I taste your fries?

/innuendo
    Of course :p.
  • Options
    Franki wrote:
    BANANA?!?!?! Vanilla's where it's at, mate. You can't have it too flavoured if it's vanilla ;p.

Come to my Maccy's, buy that, and I'll give you some free food :p.

I've never had vanilla, always just good old banana can't go wrong :p

that my friend is a deal though!
  • Options
    ruby_soho wrote:
    I've never had vanilla, always just good old banana can't go wrong :p

that my friend is a deal though!
    You can't actually get vanilla at my one atm because of the new Mint one. Technically you can get it, but it's not proper vanilla, just unflavoured milkshake which tastes like ice cream ;o.

But you so should come :p. At night is better, cause the managers are always away doing something else, so the front is left to the crew to manage. It's great XD.
  • Options
    Franki, what kind of chicken do they put in the snack wraps? Is it the same as the chicken tenders? Or more on the chicken nugget/value menue chicken sandwich thing.