Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hope You Die Soon...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Tis a little harsh, there must be someone who'll miss him when he's gone....
    yes Margaret Thatcher will miss him, but im another one who wishes him dead, and not before time!!
    Tis a little harsh, there must be someone who'll miss him when he's gone....

Of course, and they his family will have my sympathy. Just as the families of the thousands who "disappeared" under his regime have my sympathy now.

He is/was an evil cunt who will hopefully burn in the fires of hell for eternity.
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    He can hang out with Regan in the afterlife now.
    Dying in his bed, bah! A vengeful bullet or bomb should have blown his fascist head of years ago!! Roast well in hell, "comrade!":thumb:
    He is/was an evil cunt who will hopefully burn in the fires of hell for eternity.

If he could prove he was a "UK citizen" ( obviously a big IF ;) ) would you refuse him NHS treatment ?

If so, what criteria would you use ?
    If we're lucky another old despot will be joining him soon

http://www.bbc.co.uk/caribbean/news/story/2006/11/061129_castrohealth.shtml
    *prepares oneself for the event*

champagne%20on%20ice%20for%20later.jpg
    seeker wrote:
    If he could prove he was a "UK citizen" ( obviously a big IF ;) ) would you refuse him NHS treatment ?

If so, what criteria would you use ?
    of course not. You have to treat even completely evil bastards.
    A human being is a human being... You shouldn't wish death on anybody.

Yeah he's done some shitty things, the majority of political leaders and people in power have, but at the end of the day they're still human beings and deserving of life in my opinion.

The mentality that some people are better than others, some people should live and some would be better off dead is the same mentality human rights perpatrators have.

I am not conding what he or any other human rights perpatrator has done, however does it really make us better people to wish them dead?

One man's hero is another man's freedom fighter.
    AOne man's hero is another man's freedom fighter.

Surely 'one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter' otherwise given that 'freedom fighter' and 'hero' are both generally regarded as positive it doesn't make sense.

Yeah he's done some shitty things, the majority of political leaders and people in power have, but at the end of the day they're still human beings and deserving of life in my opinion.

The mentality that some people are better than others, some people should live and some would be better off dead is the same mentality human rights perpatrators have.

I am not conding what he or any other human rights perpatrator has done, however does it really make us better people to wish them dead?
    Well, if we wished for him to be killed then we would not be much better than him. That's why I have never supported the death penalty, not even for subhuman scum such as Pinochet.

However I don't see anything wrong with celebrating the death of a truly repugnant, mass murdering, butchering piece of filth. Or even with wishing their death by natural causes.
    seeker wrote:

Nope. It's what makes me a better person.

TBH It will happen anyway whether I wish it or not. Life only guarantee I'm afraid.

I am not suggesting that he be killed, just that his "natural" death happens soon. Which is more than his opponents got.
    One man's hero is another man's freedom fighter.

One man's terrorist, is another's freedom fighter. But I don't think that he scores very high on either scale. Yes he was supported by our beloved Thatcher and the US Govt of Reagan, but only because it was politically convenient. Not because they supported his methods.
    Theres a big difference between wishing someone dead, and actually ordering them dead or having them killed.
    Unless of course you have special psychokinetic powers
    Nope. It's what makes me a better person.

Better at what ?
    better at not killing hundreds of innocent people?
    better at not killing hundreds of innocent people?

Better at negative ?

Perhaps, but that`s not a common claim is it ?
    The man is a shit.

*waits for a certain posters predicatable defence of murdering scum as long as they are murdering in the name of capitalism*
    i dont wish death upon him, but if death catches up on him, ill buy death a drink
    seeker wrote:
    Better at what ?

.. at being the milk of human kindness?
    .. at being decent to my fellow human?
    .. at being, oh I don't know, human?
    Blagsta wrote:
    *waits for a certain posters predicatable defence of murdering scum as long as they are murdering in the name of capitalism*
    :lol:

I was about to make a cruel joke about Pinochet but checked myself after reading this post. Very well said MoonRat. Yes, i know, wishing somebody dead is far from taking actions to actually kill them. But still wishing them dead doesn't help us be better human beings.

This doesn't mean I've never wished him dead, I'm very aware I'm guilty of that - but I'm not proud of it is what I mean to say, for those reasons.
    One man's terrorist, is another's freedom fighter. But I don't think that he scores very high on either scale. Yes he was supported by our beloved Thatcher and the US Govt of Reagan, but only because it was politically convenient. Not because they supported his methods.
    Oh he still has many supporters here. That sentence is certainly still valid for Pinochet. Although hopefully less every time.
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Aladdin wrote:
    *prepares oneself for the event*

champagne%20on%20ice%20for%20later.jpg

I have some champers in the chiller waiting too, fancy a drink?
    .. at being the milk of human kindness?
    .. at being decent to my fellow human?
    .. at being, oh I don't know, human?

(1) and (3) Dont know. Don`t know what the hell you mean:D

(2) You appear to be from my very limited knowledge of both yourself and "The General"
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    I have some champers in the chiller waiting too, fancy a drink?
    Can't wait... :D
    Whilst I admit I'd love to be in Miami when Castro goes for what will be one massive party the idea of celebrating someone's death just seems morbid. Of course I can understand Cuban American victims of Castro celebrating and I can say the same of those affected by Pinochet. But for the unaffected observer to be opening bottles of champagne seems distasteful.

Pinochet of course relinquished power 16 years ago. Castro is still clinging to his power. Pinochet allowed Chile to go democratic, Castro won't do the same in Cuba. Given the fact that Castro is still in power and that he is an even greater mass-murderer than Pinochet it seems a bit odd that the left have focused all their efforts on 'bringing Pinochet to justice.' Indeed, for the likes of George Galloway and Ken Livingstone their remarks on Castro have always resembled hagiography.
    Next to Pinochet, Fidel Castro is the hybrid clone of Mahatma Gandhi and Mother Teresa of Calcutta. Fact.

That doesn't make him a good man of course- far from it. He's a murderer and a dictator. But a million times preferrable to Pinochet and indeed to a good number of democratically elected Western leaders.
    Whilst I admit I'd love to be in Miami when Castro goes for what will be one massive party the idea of celebrating someone's death just seems morbid. Of course I can understand Cuban American victims of Castro celebrating and I can say the same of those affected by Pinochet. But for the unaffected observer to be opening bottles of champagne seems distasteful.

Pinochet of course relinquished power 16 years ago. Castro is still clinging to his power. Pinochet allowed Chile to go democratic, Castro won't do the same in Cuba. Given the fact that Castro is still in power and that he is an even greater mass-murderer than Pinochet it seems a bit odd that the left have focused all their efforts on 'bringing Pinochet to justice.' Indeed, for the likes of George Galloway and Ken Livingstone their remarks on Castro have always resembled hagiography.

As predicted!

I knew you wouldn't let me down you raving loon, you. :D