Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Pills - Names?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just gotten into the whole pilling scene a few weeks/month back :hyper: Didn't know what i was missing :)

Basically I've been doing "rolex?"(?) pills week just gone, just wondering, are these good pills? Have done cherry's before too. Can I expect a better buzz on others? (i know the stamp isnt proof as its justa stamp afterall) But...

Be great if someone could give us some sort of idea on the pills (names) to look out for.

Ta.

Comments

• Options
    My second ever pills were rolex's. Haven't seen them since, I've always found cherry's, mitzis and snowballs to be top draw shit but that's just me.
  • Options
    You may as well just go look at www.pillreports.com.au
  • Options
    I did cherry's first, found the comedown on those 'harsh' to say the least. So i ditched doing them. Rolex's havent given me one atall really so far. Completley laxed out all next day, I can eat, sleep.

Is there one mad pill to look out for?
  • Options
    The logo really doesn't say anything, there's different types of pills out with the same logo.

At the moment around here there's leaf clovers which are very trippy and crowns/rolexs which are very strong, cherrys always seem to be pretty good when their out.

With the Christmas season coming up there always seems to be a good batch of pills so keep your eyes open.
  • Options
    From what I can remember there were at least two different cherry batches.
  • Options
    Yeah I've had two different types of Double Cherries.
    One type was just the average white pill and were pretty good pills but I've also had another type where the Cherry design was slightly different and the colour was a slight off-white, and these pills were mad!
    Nice pills going round my way at the moment are White Puma's, Windmills, Smurfs and Lucky Smurfs (A four leaf Clover on one side and a Smurf on the other). Haven't seen any pink Kangaroos or triangle X-Factors for a while.
    Wish the Sharks and the Shrek 2's were still around too!
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote:
    White Puma's

There has been shit loads these round my way for a while now. Assuming obviously it is from the same batch... I thought they were really nice.
  • Options
    JamesZero wrote:
    There has been shit loads these round my way for a while now. Assuming obviously it is from the same batch... I thought they were really nice.

They probably are from the same batch, I'm only a little bit further south than you, and yeah they are very nice pills. I had some Blue Puma's in Amsterdam and they were FUCKING nice! Fucking should be though at 10 euro per pill, which seemed to be standard street price over there although we did manage to blag quite a few of the dealers down.
  • Options
    apparently theres some cherries in for the crimbo season :yippe: :yippe:

Does anyone know what the pills are with four notches around the outside? and some people are calling them windmills...

Just look on Pillreports and they are all there, Windmills or Shirukens (SP) you are probably on about.

There are alot of Naked Ladies or Kappa's going around lately of which most are good.
  • Options
    apparently theres some cherries in for the crimbo season :yippe: :yippe:

Does anyone know what the pills are with four notches around the outside? and some people are calling them windmills...

Aye their around here at the moment as well, quite trippy if enough are taken, dunno what their called though, some people are even calling them shamrocks, don't know why though.

Yea heard those double cherries are coming back in again.
  • Options
    Probably working new years day :(

Ah well, moneys money.

What do you think of those pills with the 4 corner type logo on them?
  • Options
    Any pills I've come across recently have been yellow. Damn good too.

Don't know what the logo was, couldn't really tell.
  • Options
    Addict wrote:
    Any pills I've come across recently have been yellow. Damn good too.

Don't know what the logo was, couldn't really tell.

Yellow Naked Ladies most probs, Had a few the other week.

Everwonderwhy, most probably 'Four Leaf Clovers' then.
  • Options
    Nash wrote:

Oh, is that what they were?

All makes sense now. My friends were calling them Lorena Lynxs, naming them after this slaggy girl from home who does glamour shoots for lad's mags and stuff now. Lorena Lynx is her glamour name, but I just thought they were taking the piss calling the pills that because this girl used to be a big sesh-head, and she's a subject of ridicule amongst us. But actually it's because there's a naked girl on them, haha!

[/stupid story]
  • Options
    Nash wrote:

Everwonderwhy, most probably 'Four Leaf Clovers' then.

4 leaf clovers yea that's them, anyone tried them?
  • Options
    Shogun wrote:

yea i had ones like those, everyone just called them shamrocks.

no complaints on the batch i had anyway.
  • Options
    Yea, people were calling them leaf clovers and shamrocks.

No complaints here either, found them to be quite trippy though, not a bad thing.

Like when i was walking down a dark laneway thought they were people standing up ahead and all that craic but of course there was no one there.
  • Options
    Stay away from those Pentagrams (Star of David) if you don't want to be awake for many many hours. Full of Speed!
  • Options
    Cheers guys, exactly what im looking for.

You guys seen those Mecerdes going around?
    I dropped one a few days ago. I felt the very, very, slightest come up for around a minute. Keerrrap! Double dropped days later, same result.

Our lot were naff! Anyone else done these?
  • Options
    No done no mercs.

Take a look around pillreports.

I remember one of the best pills i ever had was 2 years ago, pink diamonds. Strong and trippy.
  • Options
    Shogun wrote:

I haven't tried them but as I said earlier I have been taking quite alot of what are being called Lucky Smurfs, which have a Four Leaf Clover on one side of the pill and a Smurf on the other side. Anyone else tried these? Nice pills.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote:
    I haven't tried them but as I said earlier I have been taking quite alot of what are being called Lucky Smurfs, which have a Four Leaf Clover on one side of the pill and a Smurf on the other side. Anyone else tried these? Nice pills.

Never tried them but could maybe be along the same lines since they've got the leaf clover on them?
  • Options
    haven't tried them but as I said earlier I have been taking quite alot of what are being called Lucky Smurfs

Im up for trying any pill i can get hold of :D just at the moment i know about 2dealers an so far i've only gotten hold of 2 different decent pills.

Bare with me, I'm a complete noob...

It's not happened to me as of yet, but to throw up of a pill? Does that mean you should stop doing them? I've seen people chuck up (the majority of them, girls off their titties) but still buzz after doing so and drop more, lads an all.

It's obviously not a good idea if its making you sick, but does anyone here continue dropping after being sick? Thanks!
  • Options
    Personally I'd be concerned if I got sick after taking a pill, for the main reason that I never get sick from taking them. I'd think something was up with the pill.
  • Options
    I would also be worried if I was sick off a pill as I've been taking pills since I was 15 and I'm nearly 19 now and have never puked from a pill.
    But yeah loads of people are sick on them, one of my mates who actually sold pills before he got busted used to throw up most times he took pills, he said it made him rush more and he'd sometimes make himself sick to get that rush (wierd I know). Other people I know have puked occaisionally but don't do it often and my mates sister says she always throws up about half an hour after dropping and then she comes up really well.
    So the honest answer is I don't really know, it may be a dodgy pill or it may just be how certain people react to them.
  • Options
    There's a guy I know who is always sick without fail. Always on the come up. It never happens to me although there was one occasion where I felt very unsteady on a come up.

These days I rarely get involved with Pills, something you grow out of and If there is a time I take them never any more than 2-3. I would strongly suggest that you go easy with them, once every few months is the best way. Every week is a very bad idea.
  • Options
    Been doing pills for many a year now and have found that you cannot rely on the logo/looks of a pill as many 'good' ones are then copied by other producers to help sell them... often one bunch of pills will look exactly like another but have quite different ingredients and strengths. I personally will buy a few of a particular bunch, try them, and if they are good I will buy a whole load so that I will know exactly how many and what after effects I can expect from them... and if I don't like them I wait and try the next bunch that the dealers have. N.B keep a few 'good' ones in reserve for those times when you don't want to experiment... difficult to do I know!

Also been using www.pillreports.com as a source of information and found it to be pretty useful :)

PS, believe the sickness is caused by the stomach contracting as a side effect of the pills... was a problem for me until I taught myself to drink and eat lightly for the few hours before I dropped, therefore my stomach is relatively empty and when it contracts the sickness is almost nil.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    I always used to be sick after coming up. It was never that bad though, generally just a gob full of water.

As for relying on logos, it's best not to. As people have said they're often duplicated by others, and even if they're not there's can be difference between batches.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Dodger wrote:
    PS, believe the sickness is caused by the stomach contracting as a side effect of the pills... was a problem for me until I taught myself to drink and eat lightly for the few hours before I dropped, therefore my stomach is relatively empty and when it contracts the sickness is almost nil.
    Just be aware that any drug on an empty stomach is probably going to have a stronger and more sudden effect. I often used to get trapped wind from the stomach thing though :(
  • Options
    Fuck all the usual, I'm up for any drug anytime anywhere. This is wrong!

I dropped, just 1! Sunshine pill tonight and they are definatley worth anything but your piss! I threw up over and over again, halicinated to fuck, scarriest feeling I've ever felt. I'm actaully worried of the effects after this mind fuck is done with me. Im feeling absolutley scared shitless about 6 hours after taking one, scared to even go downstairs for a piss! Im really not feeling anygood on this atall...

ITS DEFINATLEY not MDMA or extascy in any shape or form! Speed? Ketamine!? I really dont have a clue, to be honest, i dont care at this momment in time! I'm not touching a pill !again! untill I have a testing kit! Stay away from these if your not relativley experienced in dropping pills! My mates all been doing it for years, they were buzzing off it, they were gutted i flushed the last two I had down the drain, but me being pretty new to it all, it has definatley put things in to perspective. Horrible...

If you want euphoria, these are not it! You just want to fall asleep but every time you try you get some fucked up image in your head, you cant get it out! If your into tripping your nads out completely, on horrible scary shit, then fair enough, but if you want a nice buzz, either laxed out or wanting to dance, just get pissed instead, least you know what your getting! This? It really isnt worth it!

I most definaltey can say, I have learned a lesson!