Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

The good ol' Friday thread

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Fuck sake, ended up going with a 15 yr old tonight! Fuck I'm a paedo!
    Yerascrote wrote:

:lol:

I've just got in :D Anyone know what Don't Stay In is ??? They took me picture.

As we were coming out of town, loads of cop cars, been a shooting in a club, fortunately not the one i was in !
    RubberSkin wrote:

I've just got in :D Anyone know what Don't Stay In is ??? They took me picture.
    yes dontstayin.com I used to be a whore on there myself
    Yerascrote wrote:

Went to Custard Factory last night ... foooooooking quality!!! :D
    Yerascrote wrote:

you shouldn't admit to that!

mind you, we all know where you lost your virginity so you're obviously not ashamed. :razz:
    Yerascrote wrote:

Who?

Didn't get in till 12 today from saturday night,slept about 4 hours then went back to the pub tonight for a pint and few smokes and going to my bed soon.

Didn't take pills this weekend for the first time in ages thankfully as i've essays to get done this week.
    got home at 12pm yesterday after an amazing saturday night. went to see dj tocadisco and bumped into babyshambler! who was dead nice btw.
    then i went to a private party in a closed-down hotel! then i went to a house party. i had soooo many drugs. muchos fun :D

i love the houseparties i go to. the resident DJs from clubs in manchester/leeds play :D
    got pissed last night, went to see my mate dj (he and another mate make tunes)his first record was one of his and it was amazing, the crowd went up! so all good for him there. Got bored after his set, it turned to wank progressive/beats so I legged it and went for a lock in at my local. Got home and devoured my dinner, came on here (I've not thread my post and I don't intend to, just in case) then went to bed.
    lipsy wrote:
    got home at 12pm yesterday after an amazing saturday night. went to see dj tocadisco and bumped into babyshambler! who was dead nice btw.
    then i went to a private party in a closed-down hotel! then i went to a house party. i had soooo many drugs. muchos fun :D

i love the houseparties i go to. the resident DJs from clubs in manchester/leeds play :D

Ahh you are too nice mate. You were lovely - and you looked absolutely stunning! I left about half 3 I think... my mate was starting to whinge that her feet hurt. :( But up until then I had a mint night. Tocadisco winked at me at one point and I was so excited but I couldn't speak!

Next time I go without my whinging mate and with lots of drugs! Glad you had a good night :)
    you should've taken a pic of your mini thesite meet!
    you should've taken a pic of your mini thesite meet!

Haha! I just found some pictures of me and lipsy on a clubbing website... although we aren't in the same pictures. :D
    oooh go on, spill!
    Haha! I just found some pictures of me and lipsy on a clubbing website... although we aren't in the same pictures. :D
    Yes please post.

(Lipsy, pm me them :))
    i don't think so!
    HIT wrote:
    Yes please post.

(Lipsy, pm me them :))
    Ahaha. You're such a whore :razz:
    lipsy wrote:
    i don't think so!
    For everyones benefit I have just recieved a pm from Lipsy with pics enclosed. Very nice indeed. ;)
    whatever!!?!
    HIT wrote:
    For everyones benefit I have just recieved a pm from Lipsy with pics enclosed. Very nice indeed. ;)

yes i'm sure we all believe you!

;)
    lipsy wrote:
    whatever!!?!
    Only j/k no need to get your knickers in a twist.
    I was in Lille. My legs hurt from all the walking and I have to go back to work tomoorow. :grump: