Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Ideas !?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok,

So there is a girl at work who i get on with and fix her IT problems etc. We chat on out instant messaging program and stuff.

However she has a boyfriend to which i of course respect. She know that id like to take her out for a drink if she were single, but is there any way to form a friendship outside of work?

I like spending time with her and its not like im drooling over her when im at work or anything.

Ideas? Or shall i just leave it at what it is in work ?

:confused:

Comments

• Options
    Are you going out tonight? Yes? Me too. Give me your number and I'll let you know what club I'm in and we can hang out. It really is that simple.

That's if you genuinely want another friend that is, rather than another girl who you like but can't have.
  • Options
    ..but i reckon see will see it differently.

Hmm...maybe ill just do it and see what happens.
  • Options
    Well how about you say "I know you have a boyfriend and I respect that, I just thought it would be nice for us to hang out as friends outside work because I think you're cool." That way she knows exactly where she stands.
  • Options
    Phoenix_ wrote:
    So there is a girl at work who i get on with and fix her IT problems etc.

ive never heard it called that before :naughty:
  • Options
    ive never heard it called that before :naughty:

haha..i wish...she came down yesterday to return a mouse she borrowed, she was looking gorgeous as ever, and my colleague was on lunch and she needed someone to walk to the sandwich shop...but i had to stay on the facking phones....bastard callers !!!!