Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Early period

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I know there are tons of reasons why a period could come late, but how about why would one come early? About a week early. (The pills would have stopped on sunday and it usually starts on monday) I've not missed, skipped or been late on any pills this month. Alot of the websites are blocked so when I've searched I"ve got nothing :p Anybody ever had that?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The lord moves in mysterious ways.
    Why does he have to play with me when I'm unprepared. I carry one thing in my car just in case, its probably been the same one since I put it in... and low and behold I gave it away to a co-worker yesterday :\
    Hehe probably your body is retarted like mine. I used to bleed in the middle of taking my pills and taking them exact same time every day sorted it out. Seriously, don't question what the hell your period is doing. If its anything like mine it'll have a mind of its own. Even now I'm on the pill it decides when its coming on and coming off. Last month my period was backwards and was super light the first few days and really heavy on the last! Its insane
    Oh this better be a one time thing or I'm taking my uterous out myself :p
    Thanks for your help. :)
    Are ya on a proper period or just a bit of bleeding? I'd ride it out and hope to god you don't get another period when your pill packet ends!! Cos that would suck. If it happens again see your dr
    Well it seems quite proper enough (too much :\) I was thinking about calling the docs nurse and asking if I can just ride this one out and on sunday start a new pack of pills :chin: Thank you for your sympathy and you shall get all of mine when your happens too ;):heart: