Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Two guys?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This summer on holiday I met a great guy and we stayed in touch since september. He's been over to visit me and I think if he wasn't living in England doing research for 6 months etc things may have developed into a proper relationship. Anyway, a few weeks ago I learnt I won a competition for a spa weekend and asked himself to come along, to which he's agreed and everything's set for next month.

The thing is, I've just started a new job and I've been pulling one of the barmen there for two weeks. I'm not sleeping with him as I don't know him that well it's just been texting and kissing blah de blah.

Considering I'm not really "going out" with either of them, do I need to tell the barman I've been pulling I'm away on a weekend with the holiday fella? In all fairness I don't know if either of them are pulling anybody on the side as well (though I can't imagine holiday guy is living like a priest over there!)

What does everyone think, tell them both? Or wait until me and the barman maybe start seeing each other (if he ever asks me out properly). Because if I were taken then there'd be no doubt in my mind to break it off with holiday guy completely.

Comments

• Options
    Halloween wrote:
    Or wait until me and the barman maybe start seeing each other (if he ever asks me out properly).
    Yeah, that one.
  • Options
    Depends if the barman has feelings for you or not.
  • Options
    Yea I'm sorta thinking that meself. Thanks guys. BTW turlough you have to come visit when I'm working behind the bar, get ye plastered :D
  • Options
    Wait til one of them asks you out. Then you have to pick. Thems the rules. Last year I had a similar thing, had been sleeping with one guy for about 3 months and it was starting to progress when I met another guy who I clicked with. He was amazing but on an entirely different wavelength to me. We had a couple of weeks of passion but at the same time I was realising I had major feelings for the first guy... that was a year ago and we're so happy together :)