Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Drugs taken

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    MDMA/pills
    Ket
    Coke
    Speed
    Acid
    Peyote
    Mushrooms
    Truffles
    poppers
    bit of legal bullshit
    salvia
    nicotene
    Alcohol isn't a drug its a drink
    caffene (only an absolute pussy would seriously class this as a drug but i didnt want a shorter list than everyone else! )
    and spliff after spliff after spliff........
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    kestrel wrote:

Of course it's a drug.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    kestrel wrote:
    MDMA/pills
    Ket
    Coke
    Speed
    Acid
    Peyote
    Mushrooms
    Truffles
    poppers
    bit of legal bullshit
    salvia
    nicotene
    caffene (only an absolute pussy would seriously class this as a drug but i didnt want a shorter list than everyone else! )
    and spliff after spliff after spliff........
    I class it as a drug, because it is. Just because its legal and dont have the same effect as other drugs doesn't mean it isn't a drug.
  • Options
    kestrel wrote:
    Mushrooms
    Truffles

I'm curious as to why people seperate these, they are the same drug just in slightly different form. (although working from your alcohol definition one could say that mushrooms isnt a drug its a food)
  • Options
    budda wrote:
    (although working from your alcohol definition one could say that mushrooms isnt a drug its a food)

:lol::lol: Cannabis isn't a drug either, it's a plant...
    Oh wait, that means Opium and Cocaine aren't drugs either...
  • Options
    just to clear things up the whole alcohol isnt a drug its a drink thing is a joke off brasseye. Obviously its a drug.I'm not an idiot.
  • Options
    Miz SupaTedz's Contribution

Everyone I know takes drugs. Its mental, its just part of normal society now. Remember as a kid trying to skin up in the shop doorway with somone on the look out case old bill turned up. Now I just and merrily walk down the street with a big phat ed blazing, n no one is bothered. Times are def changing. Pills used to be a fiver now their 50p.

To the person on about heroin it is shit. As I kid I went out with a dealer n he introduced me to a crackwhore who used 2 score off him. She gave me some to smoke one day. It only touched my lips n i was throwing up everywhere n lying on the floor in agony. I must ave had some kind of allergic reaction to it. Im glad though else fuck knows where id be now...................

Ive tried everything else aswell pills(so shit nowadays), crack(wot can i say! do i lie n say its really bad when in fact it is the best feeling you will ever get), speed(only any good if ya wanna go on a get thin quick diet n acne is in fashion that week), mdma(made me paronoid n i left all my mates in the rave in milton keyned n drove home without telling any of them he he he, i thought they were out to get me), lcd n mushys (funny as fuck if ya wif peeps the same wave length as ya) sleeping pills n pain killers(silly how the doc prescribes these if ya do um right there lethal) and ive ´been a toker for 10 years (god i sound old) but now ive moved to another country n i cant get any so i have been drug free for 2 months and i feel really normal i can remember where i put things but i have became really hypo, maybe thats y i started smoking weed, chill my ed out a bit. Really strange anyway. I had grown out of taking pills n gettin sniffed up at every opportunity i could, seen far to many of my mates fuck up and become fuck ups. It is true that people get to a point where they chase a better high all the time, and resort to trying anything. Call me old n boring but I love going to the dnb raves avin a few pills for a little kick actin the twat n jumping around like a 15 year old doing a monkey impression but other than that i would love sitting at home after a hard days work, presicionally rolling my spliff the way I like it, sparking it up, slowly inhaling every blast with a cuppa tea wid 2 sugars in my other hand.
    Oh I do miss it really...............................
  • Options
    To the person on about heroin it is shit. As I kid I went out with a dealer n he introduced me to a crackwhore who used 2 score off him. She gave me some to smoke one day. It only touched my lips n i was throwing up everywhere n lying on the floor in agony. I must ave had some kind of allergic reaction to it. Im glad though else fuck knows where id be now.

Most people are sick when they use heroin for the first time.
  • Options
    I haven't taken any sort of drug for a few years now, but in the past I used to smoke weed, quite enjoyed it chilling and chatting, listening to music.

I've taken E about 7 or 8 times, had some good times and a few not so good times. Wouldn't mind doing it again but only in the right circumstances. Tried it first on my 16th birthday when a guy just gave me some pills in a club.

I took it on a date once and the guy didn't know I had taken it, what a head case I was back then.

I tried coke and thought it was shit, just left a nasty taste in the back of my mouth.

I wouldn't try LSD as I've heard too many bad things about it and I wouldn't try heroin. I've never had the chance to try speed.

This has reminded me of something that happened to me when I was 16, I was with a friend round some guys house, and we were smoking what I thought was weed, but my friend later said she saw one of them putting something else in the spliff. I felt strange and spaced out and not all there, not just stoned. Anyone have any idea what it might have been?
  • Options
    budda wrote:
    I have heard of a few people even collapsing.
  • Options
    PussyKatty wrote:
    This has reminded me of something that happened to me when I was 16, I was with a friend round some guys house, and we were smoking what I thought was weed, but my friend later said she saw one of them putting something else in the spliff. I felt strange and spaced out and not all there, not just stoned. Anyone have any idea what it might have been?

Could have been Salvia, its hugely unlikely to be anything like PCP.
  • Options
    budda wrote:

I bought a couple of pre-rolled Salvia joints in Brighton once and they did fuck all. I know Pussy Katty didn't say she experienced hallucinations (which you need to smoke Salvia in a pipe or a bong to achieve) but when I smoked these Salvia joints I didn't even feel slightly monged, they did absolutely fuck all.
  • Options
    budda wrote:

Yeah, I agree with Pill'ed on that one... if they put Salvia in a joint I would be well shocked if anyone even noticed.
  • Options
    Cannabis
    Salvia
    Speed
    Ecstacy related drugs (MDMA,MDA etc)
    Coke
    Alcohol
    Nicotine
    LSD
    Mushrooms
    Ket
    BZP
    Poppers
    Codeine/DF's + other prescription opiates (tramadol etc)
    Benzos (diazepam etc)
    various other prescription drugs
    DOB! (quite possibilty the most fucked up of them all)

and many more to come i hope :yes:

(btw sorry for stealin half yer list skive lol)
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    budda wrote:

I've smoked it whilst pissed and was sick. To be honest i remember very little of it.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    JamesZero wrote:
    Yeah, I agree with Pill'ed on that one... if they put Salvia in a joint I would be well shocked if anyone even noticed.

Why not? There is the general feeling that it must be heated quite high, but when I did it I just smoked it normally in a bong and it worked far too well.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote:
    I bought a couple of pre-rolled Salvia joints in Brighton once and they did fuck all. I know Pussy Katty didn't say she experienced hallucinations (which you need to smoke Salvia in a pipe or a bong to achieve) but when I smoked these Salvia joints I didn't even feel slightly monged, they did absolutely fuck all.

Which is exactly what a lot of people get when they smoke Salvia, thats because there is next to no quality control and a large chunk of the stuff on the market is bunk.
  • Options
    budda wrote:
    Why not? There is the general feeling that it must be heated quite high, but when I did it I just smoked it normally in a bong and it worked far too well.

Just going from personal experience mate. The first time I ever brought it i rolled it into a joint, smoked it and felt nothing...
    I put the same stuff in a bong and used a wind proof lighter and it hit me quite hard.
  • Options
    JamesZero wrote:
    Just going from personal experience mate. The first time I ever brought it i rolled it into a joint, smoked it and felt nothing...
    I put the same stuff in a bong and used a wind proof lighter and it hit me quite hard.

Pretty much the same here, I found it worked well in a pipe aswell.
  • Options
    Cannabis
    Speed
    Coke
    Alcohol
    Nicotine
    Ritalin - not really a drug but its so weird
  • Options
    budda wrote:

is it similar with opium or morphine?
  • Options
    minimi38 wrote:
    is it similar with opium or morphine?

I wouldn't be quite sure but id say opium or morphine would be alot cleaner, correct me if im wrong as i dont have a clue at all about opiates.
  • Options
    Shogun wrote:
    I wouldn't be quite sure but id say opium or morphine would be alot cleaner, correct me if im wrong as i dont have a clue at all about opiates.
    A common side effect of both morphine and diamorphine (heroin) is nausea. However I guess it's also possible that street heroin could be cut with substances more likely to make you sick?