Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

What Annoys You About Your Partner?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    He's a bastard.
    He's too far away :(.
    I also hate how many sick/personal/vacation days he gets at his job and when just decideds hes not going to go. Did the same thing last year... couple weeks into november he has so many days left he just starts taking every monday off, sometimes fridays too. Though I guess its not really his fault, but I still hate him for it :p
    The ex was an arrogant, alcoholic, gambling cunt. Never went any where different, never texted me, moaned on about how crap his life was and never tried to change it, never listened to me etc. I could go on for hours.
    I cant think of anything tht really annoys me about my boyfriend the only thing i can think of is if he starts trying tickle me when ive just woke up that gets on my nerves a bit as i like to be left alone to wake up properly but thats it other than that hes great makes me drinks makes my tea never leaves the toilet seat up always replies to texts lol
    Has to be the fact that he's convinced that I don't do anything.

He forgets that I go to college, have work to do their and at home, and have 2 jobs - 3 if you count the little random things I do for some companies - because I do it all during the day while he is at work/college. I don't like doing things in the evening, so I can spend time with him.

Then he wonders why I'm stressed because I "don't have to do anything REALLY". Just because he leaves all his work til the last minute and ends up doing it while I'm sitting in bed with a cuppa. :)
    That she's non-existant.

pissed me off.
    my_name wrote:
    The man is very into computers. He is a network manager or something like that and he comes home and works on things and he knows I dont know a thing nor do I care to know a thing about any of that but he talks and talks and talks about it. He'll tell me about this new program he had to roll out at work and it has this one setting thats under this thats under this thats under this thats under that menu and he'll get into specifics. He'll talk in detail about what microsof is doing. He was getting certified in something or another not too long ago and he had this huge book on crap and he decided it would be cool if he read it too me... all I remember is forrests and domains...

We'll go out to dinner or to a weekend lunch and one of his friends will come along and they'll talk about the new video card that does this and they clocked it at this tempature and how he couldn't get this one mod chip into the xbox and at work they're getting this new program or how they accidently sent him double cd's or how microsoft won't have something available until early january and they wouldn't give him the licensing for something because everybody at his work didn't have their own pc, some were shared and he could apply the thing but he would have to go into this and download it and then do this and this and I just sit there and stare off blankly and die a little on the inside.

And really, its all he talks about. Love him to death, wish he was mute.

:lol::lol::lol:

I laughed so hard throughout that post I had to interrupt a few times to wipe my tears... you go all technical there and substitute all the terms with 'this's and 'that's, and you sit there and die on the inside.... "wish he was mute."

BWAHAHAHA.... I never nominate for potw, but somebody please remember this, and vote for me.

/edit:

I am going so far to put the toilet seat back up after I pooped just to piss you bitchy hags off. pffff.... If I have to put it up when I pee, you put it down when you pee, end of story, what if a men uses the toilet after me? he has to put it back up! There is no discussion about probabilities that the toilet will be used with the seat down the next time, be a mature girl and put it down yourself.
    You should put the seat and the lid down after you've done your business. It's like putting the lid on a bin. Basic etiquette :p
    Kermit wrote:
    Oddly enough I didn't, but I think leaving the lid up is disgusting. I hate it when people leave the seat down but the lid up.

:yes:

Depends what people mean by the toilet seat, if it's the lid, then yes, leave it down when you're not using it, if it's the seat bit that you actually sit on then no this should never be left down on it's own, that's when water and crap from the sink get splashed on it and you have to wipe it before using it!! :mad:

I would prefer everything to be up then just the seat, but if I had it my way everything would be down unless in use.