Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Ah!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
had a great lunch today but then, went on a really nice date, Afterwards I met my best mate.
We've had a proper fall out, he's done something to me that I never thought he would do, he let me down.
I hardly ever cry, I can't remember the last time I did. I didn't even cry when me and my fiance split but my mate has made me cry.
I'm furious because I'm so hurt. I'm furious because I know I could never trust him and everything we had is gone. I'm furious because I've lost him because he's done the unforgivable.
I'm heartbroken.
How do I get over this?
I loved him like a family member but you can't stop someone being your family so how do I get over this?
I never fall out with people, I'm really chilled out and cool with people. If someone doesn't like me hey ho I'm still cool. It takes a lot to hurt me but when I'm hurt, it's big time.
What do I do?

Comments

• Options
    Um, what did he do?
  • Options
    There's a guy that once borrowed 50quid off my mate and never paid him back and he is a bit rotten to my friend. They fell out about it.
    Anyway, was meeting my friend Pat for a drink and he was there too. I wondered how come he's here but anyway. We were all having a laugh and taking the mickey out of each other but then when I say something that makes everyone laugh, this geezer goes in a fit. Calls me all sorts, says I'm taking liberties, I'm out of order blah blah blah.
    (by the way he was saying stuff about me like I have a dick blah blah was quite funny. Then someone said they bet his is tiny, so I say he hasn't got one but if he did I'm sure it'd be big. That's what kicked him off)
    So I stand up and say look if you can't take a joke then I'll just leave as I can't be bothered.
    Me and my friend were supposed to be somewhere, so I assumed he'd follow. However he never. I text him and asked him what he was doing. He said I've gone with this guy to where we was going, come back and just be nice to him!
    So like a fool I went, this guy pretended to try and sort it out but was calling me all sorts, told me I was selfish, out of order, insulting and blah blah. I tried explaining, if you can give it then take it and that I'd never say anything if I thought it would offend.
    Anyway, he put his hand out to shake so I thought oh do it (this is very tolerant for me) and he touched my hand with 2 fingers and quickly pulled his hand away. He looked at me as if I was riddled with disease! He then sat down and my friend started speaking to him as if they were best buddies!
    So I then said stuff this I'm going and my friend just waved!
    He then later text and told me this guy had threatened to beat him up!
    So I just said that's what you get for sticking up for him, he doesnt deserve friends and neither do you. He hasnt made contact since.
    How childish and pethetic! These guys are both in their 30s!
    This guy was taking the piss out of me and I found it hilariuos! Soon as I do it back he proper kicks off! That's not what I'm upset about, it's the fact my friend just didnt give a toss!
    Sorry for the crap grammar, I'm in a state right now.