Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Sex toys

PearlyPearly Posts: 345 The Mix Regular
Sex toys - read all about the ones you can use on your own or with a partner, as well as some advice about some dilemmas you may face.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    here's an alternative link to the phthalate matter. :)
    Pearly wrote:
    Sex toys - read all about the ones you can use on your own or with a partner, as well as some advice about some dilemmas you may face.
    Its all good telling us what ones are best, but where can we get them cheap? :cool:
  • PearlyPearly Posts: 345 The Mix Regular
    Its all good telling us what ones are best, but where can we get them cheap?

Have you checked out the Next Steps on the left-hand side of the page?! It was good doing a web search for naughty things at work and seeing the funny looks as people walked past my computer - luckily working on the sex section of the website most people realised it wasn't for my personal shopping experience....
    Pearly wrote:
    Have you checked out the Next Steps on the left-hand side of the page?! It was good doing a web search for naughty things at work and seeing the funny looks as people walked past my computer - luckily working on the sex section of the website most people realised it wasn't for my personal shopping experience....
    Im on to it now. :cool:
    Men will eventually be ebbed out until our penises develop the ability to twirl, vibrate, and make coffee.
    Im not sure which one to buy

california exotics tera tempting ass looks interesting. :lol: