Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

i can come but not orgasm??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
wen having sex i can come usually ( you know, but sometimes it just aint gona happen), but i dont think ive ever had an orgasm..

sex feels really good throughout but theres never been a huge climaxing moment when im like 'YES!', it just feels nice throughout and then its like 'oh im wet, oh yes theres a load of cum coming out of me( v. graphic there sorry!)... ive never heard of cum without an orgasm so does this happen to anyone else?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    what?

when you say "theres a load of cum coming out of me" are you talking about female ejaculation?
    wen having sex i can come usually ( you know, but sometimes it just aint gona happen), but i dont think ive ever had an orgasm..

sex feels really good throughout but theres never been a huge climaxing moment when im like 'YES!', it just feels nice throughout and then its like 'oh im wet, oh yes theres a load of cum coming out of me( v. graphic there sorry!)... ive never heard of cum without an orgasm so does this happen to anyone else?

Aren't you supposed to be a girl?
    I am confused. chix wiff dix?
    I know some girls who cum but don't actually feel like they've climaxed...I don't know why it is, quite a few of them have experienced an orgasm now, I have no idea what it feels like for you so I don't really know why this is but it's not something that's wrong with you
    haha no, im a girl.

and yes i am talking about female ejaculation..

i know it sounds really disgusting now but its not just like when im wet its acutally loads of cum...

this is the thing i never feel a sense of orgasm, just quite nice, no different from the rest of the sex tbh...:confused:
    If you're talking about sex, alot of that cum will have come from the bloke's penis.
    not when he has a condom on it wont.

ive never had sex with him without one on.
    female ejaculation is totally different from orgasming and the 2 don't come hand in hand. its not like when guys orgasm they ejaculate at the same time.

also being really wet is not the same as ejaculating either
    haha no, im a girl.

and yes i am talking about female ejaculation..

i know it sounds really disgusting now but its not just like when im wet its acutally loads of cum...

this is the thing i never feel a sense of orgasm, just quite nice, no different from the rest of the sex tbh...:confused:

well, now I am hot and bothered. Try to really get into it. close your eyes and imagine the huge ehh... well not to go into detail, but close your eyes, run your hands over his body and phantasize, add any kind of sensation that's helpful.
    hmm il try that, i also want to try loadsa stuff like blindfolding etc to heighten sensation

thanks you horny little austrian;)
    lipsy wrote:

also being really wet is not the same as ejaculating either

no i was saying like its NOT like when im wet. but thanks for your advice all the same.
    StrubbleS wrote:
    well, now I am hot and bothered. Try to really get into it. close your eyes and imagine the huge ehh... well not to go into detail, but close your eyes, run your hands over his body and phantasize, add any kind of sensation that's helpful.

Yeah that's it really, alot of it is physchological, just try and think about really dirty, kinky things...whatever really turns you on...c'mon we all have our own lil things that do it for us, think about yours and well yeah really get in to it.
    hmm il try that, i also want to try loadsa stuff like blindfolding etc to heighten sensation

thanks you horny little austrian;)

yeah, lying there and waiting isn't going to work. Don't forget that a watched toaster never pops the bread! (don't know the english saying, so I just translated a german one).

A lot of imagination is important for cumming. I can make myself come in no time with the right mindset, but if the gal needs some more time I think about trees and dead fish. If it helps I send you a picture of me, you can duct-tape it to your ceiling.

You're welcome, sian... so let us know when you made it, so we can have a huge orgasm-party with baloons, paper streamer and stand-up comedy.
    do you or your boyf stimulate your clit during sex?
    StrubbleS wrote:
    Don't forget that a watched toaster never pops the bread! (don't know the english saying, so I just translated a german one).

A watched kettle never boils ;) At least thats the english one I know. I like yours better haha :)