Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Feel free to move this...

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Does anyone watch a program just to see someone they fancy? Someone i know watches Neighbours just to see Izzy get her tits out (he's a bit odd anyway though!). He thinks everyone does it. I don't.

So who watches a particular program just to see someone they like?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I don't watch programs JUST to see someone I like but it does sometimes motivate me to watch it more....using Neighbours as an example again, I've always watched Neighbours because I like it but back in the days when Flic Scully played by Holly Valance was on it, I would make sure I never missed an episode whereas I only watch it when I have time these days.
  • Options
    guys do this all the time!
  • Options
    I use to watch Home and Away purely for Alf, although my motives weren't sexual.

"What are ya doin, ya flamin' mongrel?" :thumb:

Most girls I know are obsessed with that bloke on Eastenders, even though he's got the acting ability of a chocolate digestive.
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote:
    Most girls I know are obsessed with that bloke on Eastenders, even though he's got the acting ability of a chocolate digestive.
    he's fooking hot! and i think hes a good actor :p
  • Options
    I think its normal, lots of people watch Tv programmesjust to catch a glimse of someone they like.

Its only a bit of fun :D

:thumb:
  • Options
    i love scrubs, dr. cox and j.d. are hilarious and I like their acting much.
  • Options
    actually i used to watch nip/tuck partly for dr troy!! he was just the sex, fucking amazing :love:
  • Options
    LacyMay wrote:
    Does anyone watch a program just to see someone they fancy? Someone i know watches Neighbours just to see Izzy get her tits out (he's a bit odd anyway though!). He thinks everyone does it. I don't.

So who watches a particular program just to see someone they like?

I have to admit I watch Neighbours but mainly cos I enjoy it .. but I do pay particular attention to Izzy's Breasts, but I'm trying to figure out if they're real or not, cos they're well nice.

Also that dark haired girl with the tan is hot as is the new blind girl is just really hot.

Plus Hollyoaks, there's so many fit girls on that show.
  • Options
    Nah I don't do it. But being in uni I always end up watching stuff like Neighbours and Hollyoaks. Plenty of fit girls there but it's so unrealistic, where do you find whole villages and towns of fit people? Load a shite.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Bri-namite wrote:
    I use to watch Home and Away purely for Alf, although my motives weren't sexual.

"What are ya doin, ya flamin' mongrel?" :thumb:

Haha, he was a legend.
  • Options
    Nah not really. I have to like the programme. I loved Sarah Michelle Gellar in Buffy and Rachel Bilson in the O.C. but I actually liked the shows, so the hot girls were more of a bonus. As hot as the cast of Hollyoaks is, I've never been able to sit through a episode. Though I'll happily sit through a music video for a shit song if I fancy the people in it, but they're only 3 minutes long. There's no way I could force myself to watch crap like Footballers Wives or Dawsons Creek for the odd glimpse of a pretty girl. But I know some people will.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I can't think of an example right now, but sometimes I might watch something because of seeing someone I like in it. This might be a movie or an episode of some TV series, but I wouldn't start watching the whole series just because of it unless I coincidentally find out it's a good one.
  • Options
    Pretty much every bloke I know watches Hollyoaks (and Hollyoaks in the City :p ) for this reason. At least I hope that's the reason, it can't be the storylines and stellar acting!
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Pretty much every bloke I know watches Hollyoaks (and Hollyoaks in the City :p ) for this reason. At least I hope that's the reason, it can't be the storylines and stellar acting!

What...bloke's watching Hollyoaks for the women? Nah you're out of your mind, we love watching programs where people burn to death and teachers date students who then accuse them of rape....nothing to do with the women...:rolleyes:
  • Options
    My boyfriend bought some Charles II BBC costume drama for that Emma/Emily Pierson woman. She's in one episode and puts on a horrid accent. But she gets her tits out and it was enough to keep him happy, apparently.

Oh, and I sat through an episode of Dr Who for David Tennant.
  • Options
    I can watch Ultimate Force (the first two seasons) again and again purely because of Jamie Draven. :lol: It doesn't harm that I enjoy the show. ;) I've tried seeing more with him but haven't had much luck.

If I see actors I like I often check what else they're in and if it sounds interesting I'll try to catch it. But I rarely actively try to pursue stuff just because of them, I need to feel that it might at least have potential.

Oh, and I just remembered that I actively used to hunt down Jet Li movies...
  • Options
    LacyMay wrote:
    just to see Izzy get her tits out (he's a bit odd anyway though!). He thinks everyone does it. I don't.
    When, where, what time?

I have been watching neighbors for years, I have never seen this. :p

No I dont watch a programme because I fancy someone. If I did then my life would be spent in front of the box. Besides whats the point? atleast in real life if you see someone you fancy, there is always a chance of seeing/sleeping with them. ;)
  • Options
    I've kinda got a thing for Marion is Robin Hood on BBC1 and that woman from the BT adverts. Must be my hormons!

:p