Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

The one and only....ever

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Before I launch into a post where i'm not sure how I will come out the other side I would like to say hi as I just registered :wave:

Anyway, heres the bacon. I have been with my girlfriend for a few years now and I am now 21. She was the first and remains the only person I have slept with. She had slept with a few men before my good self.

Thing is, sometimes I feel like :chin: Not sure how to explain it. I'm not thinking that i'm 'missing out' on anything as such, just that if I was to die (in many years!) with her being the only person to have ever saw me naked I would possibly feel disappointed. Not sure why disappointed though. I don't want to see how many I could bed or anything but life is all about experiences. Having sex is an experience which differs with every different person. I want to live life to the fullest I can and experience as much I can.

God that makes me sound fucking stupid doesn't it?! I don't want to come across saying I want to sleep with as many woman as possible in my lifetime!

You can see why I choose my username... :crazyeyes

I love my girlfriend very much and couldn't imagine life without her and don't plan on cheating on her. This is just something I will need to accept as the way my life has shaped up so far.

Has anyone else been in a similar situation?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Just to be frank, if you think you are going to miss out by not seeing anyone else out you should reconsider your feelings... If you are with your true love what other look naked or even shagging someone else shouldn't matter... Don't you tink it's best to have only be with the one you really love rather than with many casual relationship...

If you can't imagine your life without, then don't worry, not shagging anyone else will not matter... only your love for each other will...