Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

injecting cocaine

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i would like to discuss injecting cocaine hydrochloride, or turning it into a freebase and injecting it with someone who has experience. please could someone pm me, as im not sure if the moderators would appreciate this being openly discussed. thank you

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ive done it, and tbh, I wouldnt bother really, because although you come up instantly, it doesnt last as long as when you snort it.
    Do you usually inject or is it just something youve thought about trying?
    ive done it, and tbh, I wouldnt bother really, because although you come up instantly, it doesnt last as long as when you snort it.
    Do you usually inject or is it just something youve thought about trying?

something i have been considering. i understand it makes better use of the chemical but at a risk on the same time. thanks for thats site, im sure it will generate more questions. also how do you avoid a main archery
    Why do you want to inject? You get a better hit if you wash it up and smoke it.
    The thing with injecting, is that people imagine its just gonna be sooo much more intense, but its not. It is a bit more intense, but thats because its a bit quicker. Its really not worth the extra faffing around of acquiring needles, getting injections, disposal of needles and paraphernalia etc etc, plus the fact that its such a social taboo. Youre immediately a bit of a dirty junkie. Whats the point?
    Banned from Giving blood at any time in the future, its one of those things you really should tell future partners if youve got a drug injection history in your past.
    Injecting drugs is one of my main regrets.
    Banned from Giving blood at any time in the future, its one of those things you really should tell future partners if youve got a drug injection history in your past.
    I didnt know that. I always say one day Il give blood.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Blagsta wrote:
    Why do you want to inject? You get a better hit if you wash it up and smoke it.

:yes:

Though I'm not sure that should be encouraged either. :D
    Weekender Offender 
    injecting coke on its own is dangerous and boring.
    mixing it with smack is even more dangerous but seriously nice.
    the buzz is much better smoked or snorted believe it or not.
    injecting coke on its own is dangerous and boring.
    mixing it with smack is even more dangerous but seriously nice.
    the buzz is much better smoked or snorted believe it or not.

is it posable to smoke it tho, and put down the rock after the first try. or will it get its evil grip on your life for sure
    mr..nemo wrote:
    is it posable to smoke it tho, and put down the rock after the first try. or will it get its evil grip on your life for sure

If you are worried about getting addicted then smoking cocaine probably isnt a great idea no. Especially as you seem to be wanting to do it to get more from your cocaine hit, which suggests an abusive relationship already.
    If rocks were more easilly available, I'd probably have a problem with it. I love it.
    Still as a treat once or twice a year, I'm fine.
    Weekender Offender 
    not everyone likes crack. I didnt.
  • smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    I have been curious to try crack, not able to smoke it tho as i dont know how to make a good crack bong, i need someone to show me.

I'l probably prefer the old powder, i just like the sniff
    smitherz wrote:
    I have been curious to try crack, not able to smoke it tho as i dont know how to make a good crack bong, i need someone to show me.

I'l probably prefer the old powder, i just like the sniff

You smoke crack through pipes, not bongs.
    Weekender Offender 
  • smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    Skive wrote:
    You smoke crack through pipes, not bongs.

Yea i no that, alot of people do call them crack bongs, crack pipes etc.... all the same, i just don't know how to make a good one, what items to use etc.
    smitherz wrote:
    Yea i no that, alot of people do call them crack bongs, crack pipes etc.... all the same,

They're wrong then. A bong uses water as crude way of filtering smoke.
    smitherz wrote:
    i just don't know how to make a good one, what items to use etc.

A good one is one that smokes. A pen, a bottle, and some foil (or socket and screen) will do that.
    Weekender Offender 
    Can you not just use an ordinary pipe?
    I would love to try Crack but haven't because it's one of the few drugs I wouldn't know where to get and I'm also worried about addiction as I love my cocaine too much anyway.
    Considered washing up many times though, how much Baking soda and Cocaine would you use?
    pill 'ed wrote:
    Can you not just use an ordinary pipe?

Yes, or simply chase it.

Washing up is a rough way of actually finding out how good or pure your coke is, though I don't think going into details about washing up (as simple as it may be) is really suitable for these boards.
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote:
    Yes, or simply chase it.

Washing up is a rough way of actually finding out how good or pure your coke is, though I don't think going into details about washing up (as simple as it may be) is really suitable for these boards.

It's ok I just looked it up on google :D
    pill 'ed wrote:
    It's ok I just looked it up on google :D

oh yes the good old google, now the question is shall i bother to wash it up or not
    I've done it... quite a bit. Sometimes I still think about it. I gotta say. It's bad. You start out slow... an injection every hour, or so. Then that hour seems to diminish into minutes. The next thing you know you're shooting up every 10 minutes or few minutes. The rush is unbeatable. But try going to work or out in public the next few days in short sleaves. You think the guilt is bad when you just blow money on the shit. Try hiding 5o or 60 track marks on each arm comfortably, and dealing with the guilt.

Dude, shooting that shit is not as easy as it sounds. Know how you get jittery between lines? Think about hiting a vein all shaking like that. And if you miss.... it's scary. Could be deadly.

But it's coke.... Once you start... you don't stop. Till it's gone. So you'll do it.

I'd say only try running it if you have super human will power and can truly stop. Otherwise. You've been warned.
    Injecting cOKE

Well someone I once knew was a hibitual IV meth user, quit for a while, started IVin heroin/Oxy/other opiates and then tried IV cocaine, and the rush is so short lived, followed by intense feelings of panic, meth, was calm, relaxing and at the same time energizing, not cocaine. the Euphoria lasts about 2 minutes (this is with tested 70% pure cocaine) and the increasted heart rate and constricted blood vessels last about an hour to 2... so it's not a good idea... unless you have a high tolerance... or... ALOT of heroin/OXY to go along with it, and if you do.. be careeeful, this shit aint no joke...I thought i was going to die and _STILL_ wanted to do more and did, over and over and over again..on a note: meth was the same feeling, only cocaine seems to "wear your body out" at a MUCH faster rate, which coincides with it's mechanics in which it works in the brain, but meth is a calm...nice relaxing...peaceful feeling, cocaine is like....omgomgomgomg im going to fucking die right now, gotta do more opiate, ok now i feel good i did more popiate, but the euphoria from the coke is gone already, shit, gotta shoot mnore coke, omgomgomg im going to die again, gotta shoot more heroin..before u know it you're dead, so careful...
    This is a very old thread and I'm very uncertain about the poster who brunged it up.
    People do not inject coke ...it just never caught on cos ...it's a waste of good coke.
    I used to get only 100% pure coke from chemists shops and the like ...waste of good coke.
    Bung it up your nose or rock n roll the stuff but think about it ...why did injecting never take off with coke?
    Whats on the streets these days is a disgrace anyway ...save your money and go and get pissed ...or buy your mum a box of chocolates and some flowers ...you'll feel great.
    Well someone I once knew was a hibitual IV meth user, quit for a while, started IVin heroin/Oxy/other opiates and then tried IV cocaine, and the rush is so short lived, followed by intense feelings of panic, meth, was calm, relaxing and at the same time energizing, not cocaine. the Euphoria lasts about 2 minutes (this is with tested 70% pure cocaine) and the increasted heart rate and constricted blood vessels last about an hour to 2... so it's not a good idea... unless you have a high tolerance... or... ALOT of heroin/OXY to go along with it, and if you do.. be careeeful, this shit aint no joke...I thought i was going to die and _STILL_ wanted to do more and did, over and over and over again..on a note: meth was the same feeling, only cocaine seems to "wear your body out" at a MUCH faster rate, which coincides with it's mechanics in which it works in the brain, but meth is a calm...nice relaxing...peaceful feeling, cocaine is like....omgomgomgomg im going to fucking die right now, gotta do more opiate, ok now i feel good i did more popiate, but the euphoria from the coke is gone already, shit, gotta shoot mnore coke, omgomgomg im going to die again, gotta shoot more heroin..before u know it you're dead, so careful...

see i can't get a good vein for IV. why??
    Never try taking these things as it will affect your life and much problems will arise in your life if you take this thing.:wave: Better you listen to some psychedelic music.
    garfield2 wrote: »
    Never try taking these things as it will affect your life and much problems will arise in your life if you take this thing.:wave: Better you listen to some psychedelic music.
    This isn't a place to preach.
    This isn't a place to preach.

I'm not preaching man i'm advising.
    be sure to use a decent filter, i've had terrible circulation/pins and needles after not filtering a mix of brown before now. im not too clued up on coke apart form i know it's usually cut sky high, and im not too keen because of the price but seems your best bet is to make rock or snort, or even better do as Mr Roll says and buy flower and chocolates, maybe even a card. and have a coupla super strengths and keep the change
    Saying "never do this, never do that" is preaching, not advising. Someone wants to do something, it's their decision.

Just say no has been tried.