Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Pimp My Ride

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
If you were going on this show, what would you want them to do to your car?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    put in a PS3.
  • Options
    rachie004 wrote:
    Ooooh one of the girlies from work was on there - she had aircraft seats put in her car :D
    Aww I saw that one.
  • Options
    Ohhh, I would ask them to get me a car 1st then I would want it girlified, comfy seats, top class CD player and speakers, Tvs and DVD player. Urm.....nice exterior paintjob lol I don't know the slightest about cars so the engine and crap wouldn't matter to me, it's the looks which count!!!
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Aww I saw that one.
    I saw that one too. Her car looked cool after!
  • Options
    I'd have them respray my car in a nice color, fix my front bumper, put in some really really plush nice bucket seats, re-do all the interior trim, have a xbox360/ps3 console under the rear passenger seats with a flipdown monitor. front would have a pc beneath the glovebox , media centre with touchscreen LCD built into the dash. a sweet sound setup, some nice(r) alloys and that's about it :)

Don't really like the pointless mods they put in, like waterfalls and pottery wheels built onto the cars. and people are like 'Yeah i'll totally be using that everyday'
  • Options
    I sincerely hope it the US one, Tim Westwood can fuck off for all I care, he's not getting his wannabe gangsta mitts on my car...

Although i'd prefer the overhaulin' crew but I don't have an old classic.

Actually...I down own a car anymore, bugger ;(
  • Options
    rachie004 wrote:
    Ooooh one of the girlies from work was on there - she had aircraft seats put in her car :D

Is it true that once they are done with the car that they buy it from you?

As for me, I'd never go on, they always make them hideous and nasty ghetto. Plus I"m convinced they wreck your car before they even put it on tv... I've seen ones where the floor is missing in the passenger seat or a back seat is completly gone, but its sitting outside their half a million dollar condo...
  • Options
    I'd have it sprayed black, fat kit, pink and black interior, pink neons, nice alloys, fat sound system - speakers everywhere, better seats - not bucket ones just in case i have to get out quickly, better cup holders, inside would be lit up like a christmas tree and if they could stop it leaking oil it'd be all good.
  • Options
    Aww I saw that one.

Me to, the girl was pretty hot .. :thumb:

That car looked a bit trashy afterwards, but it wasn't much to begin with.
  • Options
    pimpthatsnack.com

I don't have a car, so I would get them to pimp me a cake, or a giant toffee crisp.
  • Options
    I would get them to make my car actually work ... that would do me. I would be perfectly happy if it didn't kangaroo in first and didn't cut out every time that I stopped!!
  • Options
    Loopi wrote:
    I would get them to make my car actually work ... that would do me. I would be perfectly happy if it didn't kangaroo in first and didn't cut out every time that I stopped!!

Maybe you should invest in a new car ...
  • Options
    Loopi wrote:

Sounds like it need a engine tune
  • Options
    Put it in skimpy clothes, prop it up on a street corner and make it turn tricks.

I've never actually seen this program so I have no idea what it's about :o
  • Options
    Turn in into a real 106 Maxi would be nice. Shame they only do lax flower stying though:(
  • Options
    I'd LOVE someone to pimp my car! I've got a little silver 106 called Delilah, I think she's look great with new seating and dash, knock a few of the dents out of the bodywork and replace the bumper, probably do some kind of crazy paintwork.. i dunno
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I'd want to them to leave off shitty bodykits, rims, and don't crap my interior up.

However, 1x Small Block Chevy V8, Blown, new Diff and Rear Axle, New Gearbox, high performance exaust, new suspension setup, and steering, and, that'd be it.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    I'd want to them to leave off shitty bodykits, rims, and don't crap my interior up.

However, 1x Small Block Chevy V8, Blown, new Diff and Rear Axle, New Gearbox, high performance exaust, new suspension setup, and steering, and, that'd be it.
    Don't be ridiculous, they never improve the actual car itself, just make it look pretty. Tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if they all break down within a month, cos they're always old bangers.

Oh and what's with girls naming their cars?