Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Critic of Putin "poisoned" at a sushi bar

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Granted they couldn't have waltzed down to Lidl and bought some but I rekon that if I had motive, with my semi-ok grasp of Russian, I could probably get my hands on some too. So that puts paid to that.

Yes, there has been a trade in Urainium and Plutonium because both of those have uses in weapons or in reactors. What possible use does this have other than as a wierd weapon? Why would someone steal this from a lab?
  • Options
    Because most of the evidence points towards the fact that Moscow had nothing to do with it.
    What evidence is that?

People don't normally talk once they're dead so using that as an argument is pretty retarded.
    No, people don't talk when they're dead.

That might be why she was MURDERED in the first place.

If you really think that critic after critic of Putin who has made some damning accusations or criticised the regime being assassinated has nothing to do with Moscow you need to rethink things a bit.

At the very least you should admit there is a very strong possibility.

Your love of Putin and his govenrment might be clouding your judgement methinks

Some people will do anything to get a book published won't they? Putin is a kiddie fiddler? He's married with two children and the very fact that it's unsubstantiated means that it can't really be used in an argument.
    Of course it can. And since when being married with children has anything to do with it?

Seeing as a great proportion of paedophiles fall into that category...

Wrong. According to the Telegraph article cited earlier
    We have conflicting reports then.

A lot less dodgy and corrupt that the Western leaders and Putin looks like a positive saint next to Bush, but hey ho, since he's RUSSIAN (boo hiss! communism, human rights boo!), used to work for the KGB (boo hiss! evil!) he must be bad...
    LOL... hello! This is Aladdin speaking! :D
    Mate, ask around here if you think I am likely to defend Bush or criticise Russia because I'm biased towards the West...

Nothing like that at all, believe me.
  • Options
    Three BA planes used in the London-Moscow route test positive for radiation

Well that's a coincidence. Though no doubt planted by MI5 to incriminate the Russians... ;)
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    Though no doubt planted by the BBC's Moscow Correspondant to incriminate the Russians... ;)

Edited by Me