Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

christmas!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    It's good to want things. :D
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    there's nothing i need so i think i might just ask my mum for the money and go shopping in the sales. it's a bit boring though. :(
  • Options
    Yeah if my Mam pushes me on what I want I just say money.

She usually gets me a couple of little things as well like a deodorant set, couple of DVDS, some of the aftershave I like etc.
  • Options
    I'm buying my mum this. Then hopefully, she'll stop ranting about how our dog is cleverer than he looks/acts/is.
  • Options
    i want:

loads and loads of tigi bed head products to keep my hair lush

i also want the new armani perfume. its very seductive. and since i've been through 3 bottles of pure posion in the last couple of years i need a change! ;p

hmm i might look out for a really nice expensive bag and purse

eta: diesel :love:http://www.diesel.com/index.php?page=acce the purse is called 'kandinski'

http://store.dieseltimeframes.com/?psid=DSL01 watches!!!
  • Options
    When i was little my mum aways got up early and put the decoratios up on my birthday (9th December) so it was a surprise when i got up! So i always put mine up around then. It always feels more like my birthday if the decorations are up! :D
  • Options
    My mums bought me all my presents already.
  • Options
    Anyone listening to capital fm this morning? They were live at one of those houses that decorate for charity.
  • Options
    My parents always ask me what I want, and I never have a clue. My phone's on contract, an iPod is a bit much (I'd have to have at least the 30GB one), a decent digital camera is a bit much, and stuff like DVD's, CD's, clothes, I just buy myself, and I like a Christmas present to be a bit special rather than just another one for the collection. The only thing I really want is a car, but that's far too much for my parents to buy. I might ask them to get me a car stereo, then I have to buy the car to go with it. Or tickets to something might be good. But I'm usually too busy worrying about what to get for other people, and my parents will ask me what I want a week before xmas, and I'll just ask for any old thing.
  • Options
    Franki wrote:
    What I want for Christmas is:

http://www.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=213&subcategory=214&product=14331
    http://www.game.co.uk/ViewProduct.aspx?cat=11337&mid=329126
    http://www.game.co.uk/ViewProduct.aspx?cat=11337&mid=329111
    http://www.game.co.uk/ViewProduct.aspx?cat=10404&mid=329615
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000B7QLLO/ref=wl_it_dp/026-2562319-6479601?ie=UTF8&coliid=I2B0QDK53VO7ZP&colid=2ROR3Q4ANGAA1

Lots of money, lots of CDs. Socks, underwear, that kinda thing.

Also, the boy has already bought me:
    http://www.annsummers.com/single.asp?gid=7&cat=5&pid=3344 (although he says he hasn't decided whether or not it's part of his Christmas budget for me yet :grump: )

And I know that he's trying to decide between two things, and then other stuff on top of that and it's like >.<. Gay. His budget for me is >£100 and it makes me feel bad :(. My budget is £5 or less per person. And I'm only buying for 8 people. Oh how poor I am :(.

On the decorations front - ours don't go up til mid-December. Come down early January. Yeh.

ive got sims pets and glamour life :p, ive got the xmas one from last year but i'm not sure if the one you've shown is a different one
  • Options
    ive got sims pets and glamour life :p, ive got the xmas one from last year but i'm not sure if the one you've shown is a different one
    I hate you :(.
  • Options
    I'm putting my bedroom deccies up the day I finish college for xmas - 6th Dec.
    I'm defnintely going mad with the tinsel this year...:D
  • Options
    I want a SNES.

Seriously.
  • Options

Jumping fucking Jesus.

I wonder if they get planes crashing into their house? Here's hoping....
  • Options
    Franki wrote:
    I hate you :(.

its only cause im impatient, so i just HAVE to get them when they come out. i have a really bad addiction to that game :hyper:
  • Options
    Infinite wrote:
    I want a SNES.

Seriously.

I don't blame you. They are all kinds of awesome.
  • Options
    its only cause im impatient, so i just HAVE to get them when they come out. i have a really bad addiction to that game :hyper:
    So do I. I have all the extensions to the original Sims, and I SO BADLY WANT the Pets extension, but I am le poor atm :(.
  • Options
    Have you seen about the new Seasons add on, I think it's coming out next year? I'm looking forward to that one :hyper:
  • Options
    im not really sure what i want this year..

my mum usually just gets us all really random things that she thinks we'll like. we never usually actually ask her for anything inparticular - apart from the one main present (ie. ipod, tv, dvd player etc)

my dad always asks us to give him a list. then he basically goes out and goes whatever is on it!
    this year on my list i just have clothes and stuff at the moment. theres a lot of stuff from bluebanana that i want and a few things from cult.co.uk so im asking for stuff from there.
    oooh yeah i also really want a dance mat - one you plug into the tv ;) we had one but my mum threw it away so i want another!!
  • Options
    Franki wrote:
    So do I. I have all the extensions to the original Sims, and I SO BADLY WANT the Pets extension, but I am le poor atm :(.

rob bought me sims pets cause i was poor, bless him, he didnt get to talk to me for the rest of the night lol
  • Options
    Glittery wrote:
    Exactly.

I dont get why people get so annoyed about people putting their decorations up early, it's not like they're asking you to come and help them, or decorate their bloody tree. Lighten the fuck up.

Well said!

Although I don't put my decorations up in November (that's more for the fact I like to celebrate my birthday as seperately to Christmas as possible), I will definetly have them up next Friday/Saturday time in my room, and probably do them for my parents downstairs, with my sister on the 9th. I'm going to see if Mum will let us havea real tree this year if she doesn't have to decorate it too (the needles irritate her skin)

I love christmas, and even though some of the lights outside are a bit OTT, in my boyfriends estate quite a lot of the houses have quite simple ones, and all combined, the area looks really festive and pretty at night.

When everyones turned them on, I'll take a piccy :)
  • Options
    Infinite wrote:
    I want a SNES.

Seriously.

I have one that I've had since I was 7 and I still play it alot.

I must have about 20 games but these are the 3 that get played most in order of playability!

1. Mario kart
    2. Pilot Wings
    3. Super Smash TV (2 player is great fun)

I'll sometimes play Super Mario World and Donkey Kong as well.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Infinite wrote:
    I want a SNES.

Seriously.
    I have one too :p

Once every few months, I'll set it up and play through some games. Donkey Kong 1-3, Goof Troop, and more.

Jealous? ;)
  • Options
    soraliah wrote:
    my mum usually just gets us all really random things that she thinks we'll like. we never usually actually ask her for anything inparticular - apart from the one main present (ie. ipod, tv, dvd player etc)

My mum does this. A few years ago, she told me a few weeks before Christmas what one of my presents was meant to be (I think dad had spoken to her or something) needless to say, I really wasn;t impressed... (It was a Manchester United shirt and I'm a City fan...)
  • Options
    Sofie wrote:
    My mum does this. A few years ago, she told me a few weeks before Christmas what one of my presents was meant to be (I think dad had spoken to her or something) needless to say, I really wasn;t impressed... (It was a Manchester United shirt and I'm a City fan...)

Send it to me. ;)
  • Options
    Addict wrote:
    Send it to me. ;)

No idea where it is, tbh. I did get told to burn it.
  • Options
    Sofie wrote:
    No idea where it is, tbh. I did get told to burn it.

Burn something your mum bought you? Charming!
  • Options
    Addict wrote:
    Burn something your mum bought you? Charming!

:p What else do you expect me to do with it? I coulsn't find anyone who wanted it.
  • Options
    I want my mum to not be working a twelve hour shift on Xmas day. That sucks donkey balls. :(