Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

need opinions

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
A friend of my G/f just told me she kissed a guy and was all happy about it and then she gave him her telephone nr. My girl says a guy just grabbed her and kissed her and she then told him that she had a boyfriend... me.i just dont know what to do, i dont know if i can trust her anymore. i know im the nly one able to make this call, but what would you do?
plz help

Comments

• Options
    Basically babez, your right only you can make this call, but how do you begin to trust somebody again. People are always saying you need to earn trust but how do you earn it. Its easy lose someones trust, but for it to be regained is another story. Firstly do you know of all the facts, and are you positive your girlfriend is lying. Maybe her friend is sh!t-stirrin. Da only way is to ask your girl, and talk to her. Trust comes with time.
    How long have you been with your girlfriend?
  • Options
    Despite inwardly cringing at the proliferation of text talk, the advice isn't bad.

Check that your girlfriend is lying before you do anything; you need to talk to her again. Explain, maybe, what your friend has said. You never know, they might be after a break up so that one of you becomes available

Oh. And LaydeeIce. Decent. Descent is something different entirely...
  • Options
    This belongs in Relationships, not Sex.