Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Group interview's with Aldi ???

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have an interview coming up for assistent manager of Aldi foodstores and would love to know if anyone has ever been through a group interview and what they have had to do? I'v been told that I will have to talk about a subject infront of everyone for 5 minutes and was wondering if this was true, im not the worlds best speaker in a small room of 10 people, and im so nervous!!

If anyone has any experiences please comment back!
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Asking people to do a presentation is not unusual, especially for management type jobs. Practise in the meantime, talk to your kitchen, you dog, and even the trees about any topic you fancy.
  • Options
    Fameosity wrote:
    I have an interview coming up for assistent manager of Aldi foodstores and would love to know if anyone has ever been through a group interview and what they have had to do? I'v been told that I will have to talk about a subject infront of everyone for 5 minutes and was wondering if this was true, im not the worlds best speaker in a small room of 10 people, and im so nervous!!

If anyone has any experiences please comment back!
    Thanks

I'd do a presentation on the benefits of good customer service

I wanted to throttle the girl behind the desk at my gym - she's so rude and practically threw a DVD Case at me the other day instead of simply handing it over to me.
  • Options
    Hi, just wondering if you have had your interview yet and how it went?