Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

The neet

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Tonight I am recovering from last night.

It involved lesbian kisses, sick in the street, break dancing, false eyelashes, asking not to be raped, half a pill, throwing some shapes, throwing a wobbler over losing a contact lens, smooching a sexual man, debauch at a seedy hostel 10 mins from my house and getting a bus home at 7:30am with a lacy baby doll top. Boke.

Tomorrow I am seeing Rich and Sarah as their love child misses them. Nattering to the Colombian Drug Lord for some cheeky pills and styaing up all night getting mashed. Ha.

Sunday will be resting in someone's gaff nursing a comedooooown.
    I'm stuck with an empty week-end filled with studying; comme d'habitude.

excuse my self pity... :crying: :p
    Tonight I was meetiny my friends down the pub at 8:30, then going to pleasuredome. In actual fact I got in about 20 minutes ago having gone to the bar straight after work for a quick one and getting dragged into a pool tournament (well, I was getting "tuition" from a complete fittie as I'm not very good :D), am already pissed and my mates are going to be mad as fuck with me as I've only just got out of the shower, and am not dressed, havent done my hair, nothing. We're meeting in about 10 minutes. Oops.

Tomorrow, recovery will be needed, as well as doing some of my assignments.

Sunday I'm meeting my best mate and her mum for lunch, then meeting my Dad for a drink in ze evening, as hes coming up to Oxford. Win.
    Tomorrow I'm off christmas shopping (well, christmas browsing as I am well broke) with my very pregnant cousin and my recently mysteriously engaged cousin, then probably going back to the very preggers one's new house for a takeaway.

Sunday I'll probably do absolutely fuck all :D
    I went on a date earlier, dont tell my boyfriend! lol

Tommorow we're going out in the country :heart: , then in the evening im seeing my mate for drinks

Sunday i'm seeing my pregnant friend
    I'm out Sunday :D
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Nowt tonight, work all day tommorow, spending the day at home Sunday with the family.
    Yep :p

I'm surprised actually, I never used to like clubs and stuff but compared to all my other friends I do it all the time :D. My most 'outgoing' friend has only been to one 'proper' nightclub.
    Toffs? Nexus? Or did you stoop so low as to go to Ziggy's on Wednesday? If so, you will no doubt have encountered all of my housemates :razz:
    Bottle of Chenin Blanc + Jonathan Ross = :yippe:
    tummy ache. :(
    tummy ache. :(

Glass of water :yes:

Watch out Dr Hilary, eh? :rolleyes:
    'm not sure it'd help. i have ibs. :crying:
    'm not sure it'd help. i have ibs. :crying:

If you havent tried it already get Gaviscon it works a fucking treat. I have IBS and it's one of two thing's i have that take away that horrible horrible cramping pain. I thank my lucky stars for it.
    I've just got in.got rather pished. walk home sobered me up slightly. room spinneyness still incurrs.
    icey wrote:
    I've just got in.got rather pished. walk home sobered me up slightly. room spinneyness still incurrs.

Ur ma's a skeet.
    Last night... it's my Dad's 60th on Monday so we had a surprise meal for him at a pub with me, my brother and his mates.

Today... I'm working :( then maybe going for a few cheeky drinks with my fella and his mates.

Tomorrow... I'm going to visit family in Yorkshire for the big guy's birthday.
    edn1 wrote:
    If you havent tried it already get Gaviscon it works a fucking treat. I have IBS and it's one of two thing's i have that take away that horrible horrible cramping pain. I thank my lucky stars for it.

i've got a huge bottle of the stuff that the doctor prescribed me. forgot i had it but i still have tummy ache so i'll have some now. :)
    I went to the opening of a new club in Brum, there was a free chocolate fountain with strawberried, pineapple, marshmallows and mini doughnuts to dip in it. Itwas FAB but then I dribbled melted chocolate all down my top and had to wash it in the loo and stand under the hand dryer.

Then spent an hour in the cold to get a taxi, was fed up. Greedy taxi drivers, it should be sorted out.

Got tickets to another new club in Brum tonight, dunno if I'm gonna go though. I'm kind of tired of clubs.
    Char_Baby wrote:
    I went on a date earlier, dont tell my boyfriend! lol

Ooh, you rascal. Success?

I am just in from the wedding of the year, it was quite low-key - probably because everyone was hungover as fuck, good times. I cried a lot, of course.

Chilling in the homestead for a bit now and watching the slaves paint the living room before we go to the reception.

Last night was the best night out I have had in years. Lots of girly fun and then a wee boogie with my fella at the end of the night :heart:
    got home at 5.30 so an early night really. club was really good and the music was so dirty and minimalist!
    i heard my dad on the phone to my brother saying "yeah she comes home every weekend really late now, sometimes 12pm" with reference to my clubbing. i just hope they dont get suspicious :/
    Head is splitting. :shocking:
    Stay in tonight, order food & have a mate over .. or go to a club with workmates. Had this been last night the choice wouldnt have needed a second thought, lost a bit of my wanting to go out now though!
    Last night i did fuck all. Tonight i had a few friends over for some food and DVD's and they've just left so now i'm feeling a bit shit because it's my last night before i go away and i'm home alone and i've had a bit of a bust up with my folks..

Tommorow i shall be flying to Holland for two weeks, so by this time tommorow i'll be in a different country!