Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Lsd

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i have a mate that says acid is 100x stronger than 'pills'. i cant think of a better way to respond other than laughter.

In terms of the actual dose then acid is at least 500 times stronger than MDMA, though its probably closer to 1000 times stronger.
    I've only tried acid once, and the one tab I had wasn't enough to see anything major. I was giggly and saw bright, vivid colours, but nothing out of the ordinary. I was trying my hardest not to wait around for a trip, 'cos from what I was told the harder you look, the less likely you are to see anything. Well anyways, I don't think I had enough!
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    budda wrote:
    In terms of the actual dose then acid is at least 500 times stronger than MDMA, though its probably closer to 1000 times stronger.

You can make comparisons about the actual amount of material you have to consume before you feel an effect, but you can't compare the highs.

Somebody once asked if the equivalent amount of coke is more damaging than 8 pints of beer - it's a nonsense question.
    Weekender Offender 
    I did it again this weekend and it hit me alot stronger this time round. Perhaps it was because I didn't take it after a load of ketamine like last week.

Still had alot of laughing at the beginning but the tripping was much more intense this time. I was in a darker room, in a party environment which may have helped, and we had some smoke that my mate posted back from Amsterdam. The main thing I remember from the tripping was feeling like I was in circus, with coloured moving walls all around me. It was fantastic for quite a while.

Trip got totally ruined towards the end because this 18 year old guy I didn't really know was there and he totally freaked out, and started screaming and shouting. Trying to calm him down really brought me back down to earth with a bump. Head was totally fragged after that.
    1983 wrote:
    I'd well love to try acid. DAMN YOU FEAR AND LOATHING IN LAS VEGAS! Hahahaha.

'MON ROUND MY GAFF I'LL HOOK YOU UP LIKE!

But aye, acid is pretty rare round here as well. Which is a shame, since there's been an incredibly high demand for it for years and it's rare anyone can get their hands on it.
    Kiezo wrote:
    'MON ROUND MY GAFF I'LL HOOK YOU UP LIKE!

But aye, acid is pretty rare round here as well. Which is a shame, since there's been an incredibly high demand for it for years and it's rare anyone can get their hands on it.

Pure think I'm gonny have to btw.
    The lad who got me owt I had to stop bumming, he's a bit minging when you're stone cold.
    :sour:
    1983 wrote:
    Pure think I'm gonny have to btw.
    The lad who got me owt I had to stop bumming, he's a bit minging when you're stone cold.

Here you keep it in yer pants. I won't bother getting you any if there's gonnae be bumming.
    Kiezo wrote:
    Here you keep it in yer pants. I won't bother getting you any if there's gonnae be bumming.

I thought it was gonna be a Mills and Boon romance between him and me, but then he gave me the boke.

I promise I wont bum youuu.
    1983 wrote:
    :lol: :razz:
    Microdots have made a ok come back in my views
    good prices aswell, £4 a dot

apprintly livrpool is the place to be
    Skive wrote: »
    If you like mushrooms, there's a good chance you'll like acid.

My friend I am living in Brighton and I love the acids (lsd) but I cannot find where buy, could you help me?

Thank
    paisita wrote: »
    My friend I am living in Brighton and I love the acids (lsd) but I cannot find where buy, could you help me?

Thank

A) Dont dig up threads from years ago

B) Dont ask for sources