Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

where to buy cheap perfume!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
im after some perfume - the armarni city glam she, and im wondering does anyone know of any websites that are particularly cheap. the 30ml bottle is £24 in boots+ive found one on ebay for £18.99, buy it now price, with free p+p. am i gonna get much cheaper than this??
cheers

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Probably not... your best best is ebay - although be careful - not all designer perfumes on ebay are genuine, there's a lot of copies.
    http://www.beautybay.com/fragrances/armani/emporioshe/iAdId26311?tduid=c3c5a6974224d9369b5f407206fe40b1 - £23.99 for 50ml EDP

In fact.. http://www.reviewcentre.com/prices69023.html :) Some the same as eBay, but it'll be the real thing (just in case you don't trust the one you've found on eBay 100%)
    That's a good deal though. Ilora's right though, I bought some cheap perfume on holiday (Lacoste Touch of Pink) and it turned out to be fake. Luckily, mine still smells good, if nothing like the real one, so it wasn't a total waste of 10 euros! The boyfriends male Lacoste though, smells awful :) So be careful whoyou deal with - a actual shop might be better.
    im after some perfume - the armarni city glam she, and im wondering does anyone know of any websites that are particularly cheap. the 30ml bottle is £24 in boots+ive found one on ebay for £18.99, buy it now price, with free p+p. am i gonna get much cheaper than this??
    cheers

i'd rather just pay the extra £5 and know i was getting genuine stuff. you'll get boots points too. :yes:
    Could always try Body care? They're usually a couple of quid cheaper than Boots. Alternatively, wait a while, as I'm sure Boots had a pre-xmas sale on Perfume last year.
    Armani She is expensive everywhere unfortunately. I used to adore it 'til my mum said I smelt like furniture polish.
    Have you got any 'the perfume shop' type places in your local shopping centre? The one in St Anns in Harrow sells perfumes considerably cheaper than Boots :)
    Meryn wrote:
    Have you got any 'the perfume shop' type places in your local shopping centre? The one in St Anns in Harrow sells perfumes considerably cheaper than Boots :)
    I don't know if it's the same for all but my local perfume shop doesn't sell it
    Don't buy it off ebay, as others have said there are a hell of a lot of fakes floating around there. Plus what you receive could be anything, water, bleach, you never know. Stick to the highstreet is my advice.
    The site I use for perfume etc is fragrancedirect.co.uk. Although they don't have the 30ml bottle, they do have the 50ml one for £28, or £35 for the 100ml. A pretty good site if u want to buy things trial size aswell. Postage and packaging is £1.95 per order
    why are perfumes SO expensive?! its quite annoying theres this REALLY nice one i want but i cant aford it, it sucks:( but good luck finding yours! x
    I was buying the Armani Code Black for 49€ last year and I am already... not sick with it... but I wished I had some kind of variety of some kind sometimes.

There is this Jean-Paul Gaultier deodorant which smells like heaven.
    I want some more Anna Sui- Sui dreams. But its too expensive :(
    rachie004 wrote:
    omg it is not! I'm sure I've seen it for like £13..

:eek:

wherever i look its about £25 or more!