Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Mash Up Bonfire Night?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So did anyone else have a fucking MASH UP of a bonfire night?
I've just got in, fucked off my face on Speed (hence why I CANNOT sleep), alcohol and weed :thumb: Don't really know what the fuck is giioim on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    well i got mashed anyway on booze, joints and some very nice crown pills..

it's not bonfire night over here,just a saturday night.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Done some gurners, I feel shite now.
    Weekender Offender 
    i never got the opportunity to do this, but i always wanted to pill on bonfire night because i imagine tripping with fireworks would be amazing..
    i mean once i had a cute little trip where the stars in the sky were dancing, i was just laying there looking at the stars. but looking at fireworks when youre up would be amazing i reckon.
    anyone had any experiences with ecstasy and fireworks?:shocking:
    its a family affair fireworks can't be taking pills - think of the children.
    well come on theyre going off everywhere you could just sit in the garden and watch them.. i didnt mean like at a big event with kids everywhere.
  • smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    Erm, maybe sum magics or acid, don't think pills will make much difference when looking at fireworks. But then again in haven't tried it so who knows......:D
    smitherz wrote:
    Erm, maybe sum magics or acid, don't think pills will make much difference when looking at fireworks. But then again in haven't tried it so who knows......:D

I was talking to a mate a while ago about doing shrooms and watching a proper fireworks display... I think it would be well good to watch!
  • smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    JamesZero wrote:
    I was talking to a mate a while ago about doing shrooms and watching a proper fireworks display... I think it would be well good to watch!

Yea i know a few people that have done it, especially if you get good visuals then your probably in for a treat.
    smitherz wrote:
    Yea i know a few people that have done it, especially if you get good visuals then your probably in for a treat.

Yeah I know a few people who watch the fireworks at Lewes every year tripping on shrooms, they say it's amazing. It's even kinda spin out when you're pissed and buzzing off Speed :D