Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How often?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Pink Soda wrote:
    Yeah my boyfriend has been taking pills every weekend for about 7 years of his life, I really do wonder how he gets an effect from them now, I'm sure it's psychological.

I'm trying to get him to lay off them though because its got to the point where he won't even consider going out if he hasn't got any (which is rare, because there's ALWAYS some around). Sometimes I just want to go for a few drinks but it seems the whole weekend revolves around drugs.

That's how I broke up with my last girlfriend...I don't know if any of you watched the last series of Brat Camp, but I was going out with Poppy while she was on brat camp (I featured in it for like 2 secs when I used to have my dreadlocks at the airport hehe and she was wearing my german army shirt for one bit) but anyway she used to smoke alot of weed which was partly why she was on brat camp (which lead to her bad temper) and when she came back I was still doing pills, coke e.t.c every weekend and she couldn't deal with it apparantly so... yeah
  • Options
    Pink Soda wrote:
    Yeah my boyfriend has been taking pills every weekend for about 7 years of his life, I really do wonder how he gets an effect from them now, I'm sure it's psychological.

His head must be fucking wrecked. I took them most weekends for 2 years and it got to the stage where I was a total space cadet so fuck knows what he's like.
  • Options
    Smoke cananbis daily, e's more or less every weekend, if not twice, coke whenever i afford it, there'd be periods of going flat on it and then stop but you know..anythign else really i'd just take it whenever.

Drink at least 3 times a week.
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote:
    His head must be fucking wrecked. I took them most weekends for 2 years and it got to the stage where I was a total space cadet so fuck knows what he's like.

Yeah I do wonder. It's only really his memory that seems to be reallllly shit, I'm not sure if that's because of the drugs. He's also smoked weed every day for that length of time which doesn't help. He is trying to cut the weed down though because I don't think it has much effect on him now and it's just a waste of money and detrimental to his health in the long-run. We've recently almost broken up a few times over it as well.