Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Girls or Gazzelles a question about female pack mentality?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
theres a girl i really like, i see her two or three times a week in lectures, we have spoken before and are at the the point where we say hi to each other when we see each othe but thats about it, id love to talk to her more and i really like her from the taking wee done , also shes beutifull, and i think she likes me too (although it should be noted im not vey good at telling). anyway the crux is sheis always with a group of 2-3 girls that i dont know and have never spoken to now its hard enough or me to get up the courage to talk to one girl and maybee ask her out but how do i do it when shes surrounded? bear in mind allthree times ive asked girls out before i got turned down.

Comments

• Options
    Find out where they go drinking, go to that place, get tanked up and chat to them (provided you're all old enough to drink)... I mean along the lines of "hey, I recognise you from <insert class here>, so... What's up?"

Talk to them all and when one person goes to the toilet keep on chatting, find out her interests and work with that.
  • Options
    yea, confronting someone like that is hard enough without people around making the task even more difficult. But hey, if you're set on it, it's still possible. They aren't glued to her, right?
  • Options
    catch up to her after a lecture and just start talking about it.

Maybe suggest a study date...she doesn't need to know its a date, but you can get her round your place or go round hers and study. Worked for me in college loads of times.

You dont need to come onto her now, but you will get to know her.

Just an idea.

Good luck anyway