Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Couples Fancy Dress

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just to see if you guys could give me any ideas for couples fancy dress? am having a look through the websites that i've picked up through the other threads, picked up a few ideas like gangster n moll, but not sure what else could be done...

so yes his n hers fancy dress?

props i already have are feathers, handcuffs, and a simple mask... i'd like to do something with the mask if possible!

cheers.

Comments

• Options
    and a second question, does halloween fancy dress really have to be scary? i don't wanna turn up like the run of the mill everybody who'll be going as witches n stuff.
  • Options
    I like Morticia and Gomez Addams, very halloween themed.
  • Options
    Oh sorry just read your third post, you don't want to be scary.

No, you don't HAVE to be something 'scary', but it's traditional like. Cuz halloweens when the ghosties and ghouls come out!
  • Options
    We're not a couple... But my flatmate is going as a zombie little red riding hood and I'll be the big bad wolf.
  • Options
    and a second question, does halloween fancy dress really have to be scary?

nah, i went as a kinky black cat......cos black cats are "supposed" to be scary lol so they are considered the norm as haloween.
  • Options
    well in the end we're going as a priest and a naughty...well the costumes a maids but i might transform it into a nun... with vampire teeth hehe
  • Options
    Me and my mate (although she is a girl) went as Bill and Ben once. Amazing.