Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Post a random text from your cellphone.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Received

-Eating breakie and ordering chrimbo presents, think i'll have a bath and a shave soon so i dont smell like u when u come round :P been missing my hoebo xxxxxx
    (my bitch)

- I'll come at 12, maybe your book's too highbrow for the illiterate rainham scum.
    (best bloke friend)

- Ha ha. I'm asleep in YOUR bed! N x
    (shit scary! from another best bloke friend when i was out for the night)

-Hiya, hows u? U know all dat cheese we stuck 2 da roof at tap...it's still there! Lol :-)
    (Hayley...we had a fun night aha)
  • Options
    "Hey rob mate, just thought i'd let you know im taking a shit right now" :lol:

Very class friends i have :D
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Sent:

I got your magazine. Let's see how I'm going to smuggle it home now. :D
  • Options
    Hiya! it's Nikki not spoke or seen u in ages! Well was really just txtin to let u kno that I FINALLY had the baby! A little boy called Dylan, he weighed 10lbs 3oz born 2nd Nov x

Aw.
  • Options
    "Thursday or wed? I will tell all to bring the cameras to watch you roll around in the mud." - received

"Just to say that we should have whooped you fuckers last week but we played like England at the weekend. Hell..." - sent
  • Options
    Received:

Internet is on my boycott list too, possibly geography due to intense workload. I'm struggling with my personal identity, what am i doing here?

Did u piss on the floor? was it u? my trousers are all wet. i'm at a fancy dress party dressed as a coral reef ecosystem. am i a loser?

i can't imagine you ever being someone's regret. i think you need to get yourself on down to the wolf den. how's the eyebrow?

Sent:

gotsta check with the parental unit, pretty sure they'll want me at home with them in France but will let you know. otherwise why don't you come see me? oysters and stinky cheese galore....

made a colossal tit of myself tripping over myself three times in 30 seconds on Corn Street. fittie behind me had a grand old giggle. muppet. come home and make me food. xx
  • Options
    Sent -

"OI YOU!I am not weird, I'm endearing. Says you with your fear of peaches, holding mirrors and mints! You're a fiend. ;) x"

"Fuck foreeeveeeer if you don't mind, don't mind, don't mind I don't mind. You're coming to drink in the streets of Glasgow with the lovechild and her parental units. Let's quaff some vino, MacDaddy!x"

Recieved -

"Boom Boom Boom, let me hear you say way-o, way-o! Take That! And Party! Don't mess with the one and only! x"

"Who is this? I'll give you a clue...I'm Hank Marvin. All I can say is you look awesome as a superhero! x"
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote:
    "Hey rob mate, just thought i'd let you know im taking a shit right now" :lol:

Very class friends i have :D
    :lol: gross!
  • Options
    "Look, I've called the police. Take the hint and stop fucking texting me."
  • Options
    Kiezo wrote:
    "Look, I've called the police. Take the hint and stop fucking texting me."

I missed youuuu. :heart:
  • Options
    1983 wrote:
    I missed youuuu. :heart:

That's not what your text said :(
  • Options
    Received:

Did u piss on the floor? was it u? my trousers are all wet. i'm at a fancy dress party dressed as a coral reef ecosystem. am i a loser?

I think I pulled a muscle by laughing at that.
  • Options
    Bit boring this one
    "I'll phone in 5 minutes"
  • Options
    "where the fuck did you hide it you bastard!"
  • Options
    "What's your tarantulas name again?"

Got that today at random from a girl I haven't spoken to in about a month.
  • Options
  • Options
    %
  • Options
    what! never played with corn flour! perhaps we had cheap parents...

- received from my sister in response to hearing that my friends didn't know of the marvels of corn flour!
  • Options
    U always lk pret, whetha u gt a cold or nt. Dnt wory. Hope u k!! Hugs cu in a bit. X
    - George :heart:
  • Options
    "The one from Dirty Dancing..."

Don't ask, dear god...
  • Options
    apparantly i look like thingy off dirty dancing. :(
  • Options
    Rich-E wrote:
    "The one from Dirty Dancing..."

Don't ask, dear god...
    :o:D :cool:
  • Options
    "Womack! I should have known it was you!"

:lol:
  • Options
    "It just occured to me that bread crumb rhymes with bum!!!"
  • Options
    "Oh. My. God." (that was Rich's response to the Dirty Dancing thing...cause he's rubbish).

"Love yooooou toooooooooo" - boy, obv. Made me :D. Hehe.

The rest are too soppy/explicit for you lot...that seems to happen a lot XD.
  • Options
    "Cool. Hope all is well with you yoo. See you soon China!"

"Where are you? Your driving lesson started 30 mins ago?!"

"Haha Ed you twat! I'm not on there now anyways! Have a good journey home won't ya! Cya xxxxx"

"Alright mate what you been up to? What you doing Thursday, I got loads of green and loads of charlie, we'll have a mash up like the old days boi!"

"I miss you :[ x"
  • Options
    How much Wonga? (My brother finding out how much I spent on a gig ticket)
  • Options
    just deleted a totally random text received from my sister about Bovril of all things ! Which began an exchange of random texts back & forth.
  • Options
    "My brother won't give me his computer, argh... I really wanted to come around but it's pointless without a pc." received by georg who wanted to attend the LAN-party with us.

"Such a greedy jew, and for him you are playing taxi and drive around his missus through austria? He should be ashamed of himself." (sent, as response)

"When I am back home again there are stories about getting into the wrong train and being stranded in Braunau waiting to be told. Cheers." Braunau is the locality in which Hitler was born. Such a ugly hicksville. (sent)

"Hey, I'm meeting up with a few lads on Karlsplatz, cuz there is a party by the architects (of uni), give me a ring if you wanna join us." sent, nothing beats writing a txt to a person you fancy where you really expect not to get an answer and a minute later *bleep bleep*:

"Hey, it's nice that you thought of me, but I am already back home again! Wishing you a lot of fun tho! sincerely yours." (received), as response.

Thank you unregistered newbie, who was reading the thread :) so I found it again.
  • Options
    "Oh my god im clearin out my room n jus found the programme from readin!got a wee bit emotional 4 a min!x" - Rec'd.

"here, by cheeky u don't mean you're watchin one of those spatula vids?" - rec'd.

"You cant pump for too long?! I really hope you mean stop! :p" - rec'd

"Nice one bruvvvvvvvvvaaaaaaaha!aye it was a bit amaze too much wine flowed and i was gettin told what i was up to last night, throwin a strop with a bloke mate i was dancin with cause he wouldnt let me lead haha, chattin to some dude in the life who was in a dressing gown and shoutin general abuse - asbotastic antics!if youre still in glasgow 2mo after your gig give m a buzz!long you up for anyways handsome?x" - Sent.

"Dont stab anyone as we can no longer be patter merchants at poptismo!you goin to the boxin day one?" - Sent.

"Did you Dale Winton's Mam was a wotsit?think about it. x" - Sent.

"Ha!thats the real slim shady my good sir, i cant wait for boxin day to go radio rental and to let my brain melt out my ears it wont be me but the e talking im gonna get mmmmmmmmaaaaashed oh haels yes bet your bottom dollar squire. MIAOW!x" - Sent.