Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Post a random text from your cellphone.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    softworld wrote:
    :o sorry didnt notice it was old :o was jsut gonig through StrubbleS posts to find the pictures of his cakes :(

Ohh.. that's a lovely thing.
    Don't mind, I think the thread is pretty timeless as it is...
    "Natürlich!"

Hey, my favorite Schadenfrau (can't stress enought how I love the pun).

What's the reason for that very german agreement? spill! :)
  • Options
    "Hi sexy yea come round at 5 if u can. Bring trainers. Bottle and towel lol ce u in a bit hopefully."

From my sexy exercising partner :p
  • Options
    That question implied I had a plan didn't it! Well I don't, I'm just bored. You got any ideas?
  • Options
    "Yep. 100% straight and barry behaved. Planning a swedge free wkend in aw for the first time in moons. I can feel my coupon expland wi knowledge already from my impeccable behaviour eh. Ama good loon ama. Your drug ridden lifestyle deplores me. Sort it oot, eh? x" - Recieved.

"Thought it might be the drugs, but I'm ind enial. I'll have your fiery biscuits!" - Recieved.

"Yeah debauchery and gigs are my two loves also. Debauchery at gigs is my fav tho x" - Recieved.

Aw, I love getting random texts from fit men. <3
  • Options
    All received:

":| she better fucking not have." - my boyfriend in response to the fact that I may have indirectly been given glandular fever by someone I severely dislike.

"Well i am not going to deny it. Lol. It has amazed me that it has been kept for this long." - my friend Ross in response to my questioning him about a girl at work who claims to have kissed him...I thought he had taste ;o.
  • Options
    " Hey hows the job going ? " - sister, asking about the new job.

" Thanks for registering with o2 blah blah " - this one is a genuine random text. They gave me £2.50 credit too and i DID NOT register the phone so fuck knows who did :p

" hey sorry for the hassle " - the cut down version, sister on apologising for the millionth time after she forgot to leave me a key to walk the dog, i travelled across town to do it. Wasn't bothered though.

:)
  • Options
    //
  • Options
    Pushing the buttons just doesn't work at all. Might call an engineer cause it doesn't seem to even work when prodding the box with the spoons, its a bugger when it doesn't go up and down when you want it to.

(Received message referring to broken down freight elivator in nightclub)
  • Options
    "On plane now, will txt you when I get to Detroit. Missing you xx"

"Missing me? Am missing you. It's terrible! :( How's office? What are today's rumours? xx"

Sent each end of a flight from Amsterdam to Detroit from a rather nice colleague of mine ;) Only two weeks until he's back... *sigh*
  • Options
    "Alright you DOB, what time we start on Monday?" - sent to my team leader cause I've been on holiday the last two weeks

"I know, I might phone BBC News 24. Or maybe even NHS 24. Bit damp, eh? x" - me moaning about my sore side for the 462nd time today
  • Options
    no not really. i know what you weren't wearing though.
  • Options
    "Can't answer that, You'll have to see me sometime when I'm wet" ;)
  • Options
    1.hello chicken. hows it going?? how was tues?? bet they were well pleased with ur contribution. Just doing kenzie boys pedicure. i spoil him but he spoils me too.

2.ok i will meet u round the back by the bus

3.im flattered but im up the wrong tree sorry

4. bex r u wiv orange mega

5. hi bex meet me at the sports hall and katie is a thin straw haired lezzie that has a big nose

6. know u were disappointed. Keep at it. We are all rooting for you/
  • Options
    "Hi Nik, what do u want for your 18th? Give us a clue. R u saving for anything, or need anything for college??"

I have NO IDEA who it is, and it's driving me mental!
  • Options
    "I just seen Bollo from The Mighty Boosh catwalking on Soccer AM. Pretty funny, Leon and Fear and Loathing are ma 2 fave films!You get tix for new year? xxx" - Recieved.

"A tenner?! I remember the days when George Square was a field and to go there at new year cost a jam jar, and you still had enough change for 5 pills!" - Recieved.

"Hello my lil mother licker Wots cookin good lookin only a couple of hours away woo woop!!! xxx x x xxx xxx" - Recieved.

"Hurrahs at your face! How are you toots, missed me?" - Recieved.

"Haha iv booked us in there for next thurs night. We'll get breakfast this time and ill get ma pants! I have to say too that I am most chuffed I bumped into u, too. Me and rich were originally gonna go swimming! Be cool to bump into you again soon xxxx ;)" - Recieved.
  • Options
    Todays text banter goes as follows.

"Snowing!" - Received

"Jist as weel I didna come up then. Get the red and white bobble hat oot, STAND FREE, WHEREVER YOU MAY BE!" - Sent

"Jamie Smith 14-1 first scorer go go gadget! Div ya hae ony Motherwell banter?" - Recieved

"Fuck knows, hae tae roll oot the old classics or slag for Malpas being a Jute bastard" - Sent

"U didnt have to though thats wot made it nice! Yeh Peterhead its baltic down here lol X" - Received

"Aw I know people who play for Peterhead. I hope you win though x" - Sent
  • Options
    "haha lous cell mate is darcy! wooooooo x" my in-lecture neighbours update 2004.

"Spoke to dave the other day, totally forgot to tell you... *****'s in hospital, mind snapped like an elastic band apparently. Thought there were snipers on the rooftops sent by a government agency to kill him! He took too much man. too much. too much..." - A mate of my mate's mate Dave.
  • Options
    "Well done mongo child!" - Recieved.

"Hey doll, I've got ur fratellis cd but couldnt find the w.a.s 1!chris said he'l have a look!man i quite like him!x" - Recieved.

"That woz a silly msg i meant leopard skin pill box hat x" - Recieved.

"HERE YOU BAWBAG! What's the name of that thing where rappers have an impromptu rhyming/rapping battle? Rap-off? I'm sorry I text you now at 5:02AM and you start work in 2 hours and 58 minutes. But if you want another bumming sesh you'll love the fact I'm giving you attention through the medium of the textual variety! MWUAH xxxx" - Sent.

"Aw maaaaan. My brain's about to pure melt out my ears. I canny do anything, that pill hit me like Dawn French's fist! I'm walking from Woodlands Road to Partick with 5 packets of Space Raiders in the rain. They're so tasty. Like a sexual party in one's mouth! What shift you working this week, squire? xx" - Sent.

"SARA! I might need to bum you on Monday. The BOOSH! The chuffing BOOSH MATE! I love him, look at his suave hurr. I want to sit on his face, he has the right facial proportions for a bit of saucy antics. Rawr. xxx" - Sent.
  • Options
    only got this text on my phone so far:
    "Orange Update: Your services have been modified. Please turn the handset off, then back on, for any changes to take affect."...i.e, i got a new phone!!:yippe:

my old phone: ... shit, i lost it!:crying:
  • Options
  • Options
    "Hey, we iz in da pube now if ya wants ta join we." - Received. I giggled out loud at the prospect of meeting in the pube when I read it :D
  • Options
    All mine are too dirty/pukeworthy to post atm ;p
  • Options
    'hey just an update on the lucy vs. tummy ache saga. been back to the doctors this morning and had some more blood tests. she's booked me in for an ultra sound cos she thinks it could be my gall bladder but i'll be waiting a few months for an appointment *insert funny animation face*xX' - sent to my ex bf filling him in on my medical woes. :(
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    "Cheers for ringing me. Jade x" /Sarcasm

Fookin women. Leave me alone I'm ill. :(
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    "Hey Leanne, its "that one" ha, u have a gud nite on saturday? i fort it was mint! until i got arrested and jumperd by 3 lads! the cheek! aha. was nice talking to ya, even if ya didnt give me the kiss of life ;-)" recieved from some random :eek2:
  • Options
    "Heres a good jingle. "Jon was mildly suprised when he asked for a hot blonde co host and he ended up with Danny. He still undergoes therapy"

My friend and I are making jingles for our radio show.
  • Options
    good_shoes wrote:
    "Hey Leanne, its "that one" ha, u have a gud nite on saturday? i fort it was mint! until i got arrested and jumperd by 3 lads! the cheek! aha. was nice talking to ya, even if ya didnt give me the kiss of life ;-)" recieved from some random :eek2:

i wouldn't reply to him to be honest.
  • Options
    "you should start thinking about other peoples feelings. maybe some day youll understand"
    :( - received it randomly from a lad i know. have nooo idea whatsoever what ive done
  • Options
    ask him!
  • Options
    soraliah wrote:
    "you should start thinking about other peoples feelings. maybe some day youll understand"
    :( - received it randomly from a lad i know. have nooo idea whatsoever what ive done

Maybe he likes you, maybe he wants to have a go at you....maybe you should just ask him and tell us what happens !