Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Post a random text from your cellphone.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    "Its our chinese friend, he's still confused about english times. Ah bless him"

Still dont have a clue what the fuck she was on about :D
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    briggi wrote:
    I get this, too :impissed:

Yeah I noticed. It's clearly an affectionate name :D
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    "get out of bed you lazy cunt"

oops.
  • Options
    "text me when youre nearly at hamilton so i can leave bell and not have to be hanging about ASDA like a shoplifter."

"not yet, watching jeremy kyle in my pants. class still at 2? seeya then caravan whore luv mckeckan"

"oh! i learnt some aboroginese words!! flagoon woobla!! this means booze which is handy if youre ever in the outback!!"

"i hate living next to old people. i woke up to unchained melody, obviously on a free sunday newspaper CD. surreal man, surreal"

"omg just saw Desi, his hair could give farrah fawcett a run for her money!!"

"oh ya dirty cow! dont think the hubby will be too impressed when you start calling out my name in the middle of the night!!
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:
    "In order to keep me awake I'm going to send you a gigantic SMS. Usually I'm not a guy of big compliments, but at tuesday you left a pretty big impression on the bus on me after just 5 minutes of us knowing each other and to be honest: I could only roll my eyes about the irony when you mentioned you had a boyfriend. Finally, every word you say is so much déjà vu, cos you take so much after a girl I once knew. Dream well."

a long way home at stupid 'o clock. :( I'm an idiot.

That's well sweet!
  • Options
    I cant belive
    1- It's not butter
    2-something im screaming about lol guess (recived)

The Buni hath been caught (recived)
  • Options
    Ones I've recieved in the past few days..

"they keep playing Lil' Chris at ork and everytime it comes on i think of you x x x"

"oh my god whers is it so we can make sure we'r at the opposite side of the city!x"

"Ok u'v twisted me arm!it has 2 b later tho im watchin me new take that dvd!x"

"MAWNGE DOO! I MISS U LOTS! Motherlicker, soon we shall get down and party Mwaha ha xxxxxxxx"

"Do you love me? Are you playing your love games with me? I just want to know what to do because I need your love alot - come on now! I got that sweet funk xxx"

"don't eat bed bugs. They're too crunchy x"

"Quite an abusive individual when drunk/swedged arent you. I deny all claims of being a plum. You quine, are the plum. x"

"wots wiv the kenan and kel obsession, don't get me wrong its amazing bt random!! x x x x x x"

"My mucky punchbag. Your blue lagoon. Collision. Kapow."

"Lick my hairy fruit bowl!"

And my favourite..

"Don't diatribe denis. Dirty ducks definitely deny doin deviant deeds during dangerously deduced daytime dreams duly deploying draconian doubts."
  • Options
    'that's a shame. bugger' - a mate of mine text me after I told him our evening together was cancelled.
  • Options
    That's well sweet!

response:

"Thank you for the compliment. I do not know what's the deal with the other girl, but I won't be able to replace her, since I am I and not her. I hope you know that."

re-response: "oh no, no, no... Luckily not! I fell out with her a long time ago. It's just the first things that catches the attention: The bright demeanor and the charisma. I am sorry that I'm a bit gooey atm, but a schoolfriend of mine died in an accident on friday and my emotions are a tad spillt. Don't be afraid, I am not comparing you to anyone, you're way to cool for that :) Rock on, sophie. *hug* matt."
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    "Oh my god, Mark Sloane just died!!!!" (the distressing news I received on the motorway)

"Oh shit! Does that mean Diagnosis Murder is finished forever?!!" (the terrified message I sent back)

"sorry fell asleep...No it was a trick the bastards, i was distraught!! Anyway send my love to stevie hope he is ok. had a good nite, will do it again soon x" (my friend's reply, 5 HOURS after the first one...I had been mourning for the loss of one of my fave TV characters for 5 bloody hours!!)
  • Options
    'Charlotte! the games stop now! U know he wasnt with you cos he was with me, HIS WIFE!'

'SPARKLERS! We need sparklers!!'

The best: 'Is this firework display indoors?'
  • Options
    "I'd have told you that I thought I liked you too tbh. From speaking to you online, I loved who you were, personality and tastes, plus the fact you're v pretty." <<< Made me smile lots :D

"Fucking rawr! Wonder what my phone bill is looking like..."

"I fucking need you" :cool:

"Meh. I miss you."

"I love you too" :D:D

Rawr ;o.
  • Options
    this thread is so interesting :) unfortunately i'm in the habit of deleting my messages so i dont have that many...

"so the italian wine is good? dont drink too much and dont trust italian men" (received)

"hungover due to shenanagins at the church" (received)

"I am too drunk to be on this train" (sent)
  • Options
    debenhams or marks and spencers would be good. shame about john..u'll find someone better tho.

she'll never be as nice as you chicken! X
  • Options
    Oooh nasty. Where's that? Did you hear about the chap in Orp high st who slashed his wrists & throat than ran from police, smashng Superdrug window be4 geing hit by a car. Mucky! L Bridge indeed. Just passed you on the train. hope your good x
  • Options
    Did u have fish and chips again like Thursday? Bet they weren’t as good if you did hehe x

Sheep shagging baaaaaastard!
  • Options
    Hi I am home now if you need to phone me for directions, not that I will be much help.
  • Options
    "lawl, im knackered so im not going anywhere! A beer and a game o' cards?" (received)

Next part :
    "..sod what i just said, mum just gave me £100! Drinks are on me!!"

"Hurrah! I have got the internet working. Who needs men eh ? ;) " (received)

"Yes i can, sorry ive been a bad friend and not getting my priorities right at all. Im sorry" (received)

"I love you too xxx" (received (bestfriend))
  • Options
    "so madam, what did you want at 4 in the morning?" oops :blush:
  • Options
    "Lesbitarian"

It came from an unknown number and really freaked me out until I realised it's my friend's Russian mobile...
  • Options
    "i cant do maths =P i miss my computer already! plus my room is practically and is all cooold come warm me up please :) also do my maths! lol jus kidding!" (received)

"i wish too! night night! xoxoxoxoxoxo" (sent)
  • Options
    softworld wrote:
    "i cant do maths =P i miss my computer already! plus my room is practically and is all cooold come warm me up please :) also do my maths! lol jus kidding!" (received)

"i wish too! night night! xoxoxoxoxoxo" (sent)

Worth dragging it up just to show that off? :razz:
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote:
    Worth dragging it up just to show that off? :razz:

:o sorry didnt notice it was old :o was jsut gonig through StrubbleS posts to find the pictures of his cakes :(
  • Options
    last recived msg: "get in there! you were outclassed by the toon son"

-that message ddidnt deserve a reply.

last send msg "certainly keeps live interesting.. i'll let you know when im on my way back "
  • Options
    'spelt cookys! if u touch 1 it means u love thm'

'hello. thnx4 lift earlier. nice of u 2 get up early! almost home now. love you x'
  • Options
    I never realized so many people used text talk in their texts :yuck: Predictive text not working?

Anyways :p just to stick with the thread here is my last one:

"Have you seen my keys? I cant find my ducking keys"

(apperantly I didn't press over enough to get to the word fucking)
  • Options
    "Counting the hours honey, am sure we will be looking dapper and leaving a lasting impression ha ha xx"

"May I ask for your company on Sunday? I have an idea about jumping on the train and going anywhere to jump in smelly old leaves and get ratted. You say I have no sense of adventure, pah!"

"Natürlich!"

"Hiya smelly, are you ready for a night out at the German market? It's got wine and tat, can't get much better than that!"

"I'm not working Friday night. Fancy getting an ASBO on the streets of the toon? I really fancy one for my kitchen wall."
  • Options
    'please cum out i cn get u 2 queue jumps! and i'm dressed up!'

'hey babe. let me know how big the queue is?'
  • Options
    I hate predictive text...never used it in my life

"Lol what a suprise lol! Have fun! xxx" (Recieved)

"Yeah man I'm about 2nite... I'll give you the money. I wana get stoned... I got dollar. See if we can go out with Foz" (Recieved)
  • Options
    Okay ive got,

'Lol yes silly girl! Who does forward rolls when theyve been drinking xxx'

'Cant make it to uni, Pint through a sock was too much xx'