Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Post a random text from your cellphone.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Mo to na reuniao bjz Ped x x x x
  • Options
    Ha, I like this. A few random ones (recieved) include:

"Would Sunday 12th be OK?" (for my driving test)

"i'm glad you're OK!! poor loves i love em all! nite nite!" (my mate rather drunk, after I texted her saying we'd all been beaten up the second she'd left us)

"The first sign of madness is having palms on your hands" (my cousin. Being a prat as ever)

"Lol, me n em are fallin asleep here! MOVE CARS MOVE!" (me and another mate texting each other from either end of a coach while in a 4 hour traffic jam)

ETA: I didn't think I'd have any sent items, as I don't usually save them, but I've just found one:

"Can't you tell the level 2's from the level 3's - GROW THE FUCK UP GIRLS ITS NOT HELENS FAULT" (on the coach in the traffic jam again, obviously some of the girls from the year below were beginning to grate! :lol:)
  • Options
    Received: "I enjoyed my Chinese. I have a rash"

I don't think the rash had anything to do with the sweet and sour that had just been consumed. :confused:

Who said it was Chinese food, maybe it was a chinese.
  • Options
    "I've just seen your stalkerboy-what did you do to him on Friday?! Can you make cake for the party? xx"

Is pretty much the only one I have that isn't something overtly personal or something like "On my way, see you soon."
  • Options
    Never had a random text on my moby. :(

Had a good phone call the other night though on the house phone.

*ring ring*

Me - Hello ?

Mystery lady - When you see Vanda you can tell her she's a fucking whore from me !
  • Options
    Just had a funny one...

"u give that bitch ass skankin ho what for. life is the ghetto is mean, mate"

In relation to nothing :confused:
  • Options
    "Hey sugar. hope ur not feeling to poo! I've just been offered a new job. Yay :-D! But I'm not gonna b able 2make it to ******** for Tani's bday, boooo :-( I'll b able 2come see u b4 I go to France tho. Hows about the 24th Nov? Would u b able to braid my purple locks!?" read as blah blah blah can u braid my hair for me? lol I haven't replied but I'll do it...

"OK I lied! Just got back ! Will try to call tomorrah! Take care will :-)" Strange, I don't know u dude. U must have sent this to the wrong number... lol

"Friday night Bristol night out... U up 4 it? X" Haven't replied but I'm going...

a few boring ones like "what time are you comin" etc
  • Options
    'Thank You. Carorts like wood and horse'.
  • Options
    "hey honey, you looked great on sunday night"
  • Options
    lea_uk wrote:
    "hey honey, you looked great on sunday night"

I think that's a nice compliment. It might sound generic, but if you recall and bring it up a day or a few days later it shows that you have been paying attention.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote:
    I think that's a nice compliment. It might sound generic, but if you recall and bring it up a day or a few days later it shows that you have been paying attention.
    I was dreaming when I received it :lol:.
  • Options
    'ur well funny! hw ya doin neway? u out 2nite cos iv finaly gt a nite off n fancy getin shitfaced!'
  • Options
    oh i don't like my hunnymoo to be all ill
  • Options
    Please please please tell me i can borrow your pink top, oh and your heels with the bow, in fact just come and dress me! I'll come over tomorrow for a gab and a fag xxx

Aye started at 6, outside Buffalo Joes the now, just been proposed to by Hulk Hogan! Piece at midnight, phone you then x
  • Options
    binnys dont have the beer either but i asked and they said they plan on getting it
  • Options
    //
  • Options
    the last one I just got
    "OK, would be nice to you again though, I think you have got the wrong impression of me, think you would like the real me"

Ha ha this is after me seeinghim in the local paper - resigned as a copper for being barred from pubs whilst on duty,plus me waking up to a million filthy texts from him this morning.

No thank you!
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    the last one I just got
    "OK, would be nice to you again though, I think you have got the wrong impression of me, think you would like the real me"

you know when someone says something like that that you should walk away very quickly..:p
  • Options
    I have no messages so i thought i'd just share that with you :D
  • Options
    Will do, u too have a good night, i'll ring u tomoz so we can sort things out xxx

:)
  • Options
    "Go on msn have a quick chat"
  • Options
    "Koppaberg pear cider is fuckin lush! we'll av 2 go 2 weatherspoons & av a session on it sum time! hope ya ok hun xxx"
  • Options
    "I'm fucked for money mate, alice fuckin lost my fuckin wallet and the people who found it cancelled my card, I'm fuckin pissed off mate, I'll try and get 20 of that bird for some weed but if I can't, can I grab it next week?" (Recieved)

"Ed give me a bell 2moz if you wanna meet up, we'll go for a joint and a pint" (Recieved)

"Do u know SAGARA? Y cant u at least say NO plz..dont be so rude. Are UK people rude this much? Is that cos ur white skin? Im sorry" (Recieved - And I actually don't know who the FUCK that is, some random sri lankan dude who kept texting me asking me if I knew someone called Sagara :confused: )
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Recieved:

"Hun I was thinkin of doin Britney" (the second part of the text explains what that's about!)

"you silly yum yum" (yeah I get that a lot)

"you wally keep hold of it and I'll fix it for you" (After I cut through the wire of my toothbrush charger)

"table is booked smelly" (what is it with friends calling me Smelly?)

"Hey stinker, is ya well"

"Hard work, thought it would be all lunches and flirting with clients" (My mates reply to how's your new job in PR)

A text to My Dad from my brother - My Dad was out for a meal (cracked me up)
    "Hi Dad, I jus broke my hand again. Don't worry Steve takin me to hospital. I will see you at home. Don't let it ruin your evenin."
  • Options
    "In order to keep me awake I'm going to send you a gigantic SMS. Usually I'm not a guy of big compliments, but at tuesday you left a pretty big impression on the bus on me after just 5 minutes of us knowing each other and to be honest: I could only roll my eyes about the irony when you mentioned you had a boyfriend. Finally, every word you say is so much déjà vu, cos you take so much after a girl I once knew. Dream well."

a long way home at stupid 'o clock. :( I'm an idiot.
  • Options
    'I was a monty python style lumberjack and the murderer. Still on for tonight? xx' (received)....
  • Options
    I love you :-)
  • Options
    "You arent being raped are you?! If you are then that comment is bad taste lol. You know that girl i was talking to you about. Hint wink! But you wouldnt mind if i tried things on with her would you?"

A mate making sure i got home ok and asking how i'd feel if he tried it on with a girl i used to fancy.
  • Options
    **Helen** wrote:
    (what is it with friends calling me Smelly?)

I get this, too :impissed:

From today:

"Morning beautiful. Damn right, chilling with booze, spliffs and views over the Sicilian countryside. What more could a man ask for? Oops yes, you here too." :heart:

"Thanks Trevor Nelson. I will request Whiskey in the Jar and we can dance a jig, that was some nifty northern souling last night."

"Hey Bridget. What's up? A good night without tears and all that? There's a party tonight in Sydney Grove so give me a shout if interested or maybe a pint on the terrace is an idea. Failing that, how about a big German hug? We can watch Klute again ha ha. Love Phil x"

"Don't sleep on park benches anymore, bridg, have moved up in the world. Looking forward to a tour of the toon's greatest dives. I love you, be happy."

"Dis them mackems, come and see me. Bells on what, by the way?"

"guys my four weeks back in the uk were the best ever, newcastle still full of people i love, parties, and the most gracious and well-rounded hosts for my weary bones possible. thank you immensely bridge and develter, emma and cusy, you're stars. plus some brief but fantastic times in the south of england, home to shandy drinking and ill-manners. you know who you are. if i don't return from myanmar then thanks chaps, love and kisses to the shemales."

...and an 8 minute video of the wedding celebrations in Sicily that I am missing :grump:
  • Options
    I love you :-)

Awh! :love: