Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

quick munchies question

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ive been smoking a lot of the good green stuff a lot more lately, ( nothing excessive tho i used to smoke it once a month max now its a couple of times a week maybe) and was wondering about the munchies.
i always get massive munchies and the other day i ate 5 bags of crisps, 3 sandwiches, toast, chocolate and a yogurt!
this is really pissing me off as i dont want to put on a load of weight just because i have a smoke.
just wondering, do u think its better to skip a dinner and then have my munch when im stoned so im not eating 2 dinners OR if i do that will i just be completely ravenous by the time im stoned and eat myself out of house and home?
thanks, sorry bit of a little shitty question there, was just wondering.

Comments

• Options
    munchies wear off after a bit just like the giggles but I'd say have a healthy snack instead of dinner. Then save your dinner 'til you've had your smoke.
  • Options
    I don't give a fuck about my weight when I'm blazed, I just munch everything in sight :yum:
  • Options
    well same but afterwards i regret it
    me and my mate just made a whoolle bowl full of custard!! mmmmm
  • Options
    Yeah its always the same, whenever I smoke I get the munchies. Make sure you eat your dinner as usual.

Your going to eat when you get the munchies so just make sure you have some healthy things in. Don’t buy any crisps and chocolate and drink loads of water (it does its bit in suppressing your appetite) try eating veggies like cherry tomatoes and bread sticks.

Not the usual stoner food but it means you don’t get fat!
  • Options
    mmmn custard. Try grapes as munch food (they're wet, don't take any preparations os you can't get it wrong, and they taste gooood)...

I just had a bowl of custard with a chocolate muffin - not munchies though.
  • Options
    I find taking E's and shooting smack helps me regulate my wieght!

Seriously though, what are you on about, it's not like cannabis is some uncontrollable drug that takes over your diet.
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote:
    I find taking E's and shooting smack helps me regulate my wieght!

QUOTE]

lol The E thing is so true though, when I get stoned I munch on anything and everything, espescially a nice extra extra large fatty kebab with chilli sauce and salad :yum: and put on so much weight, then I'll go and have an E or Speed session for a couple of days and I'm all slim again
  • Options
    I wish someone could discover a strain of weed that gave you cravings for purely healthy food, it would certainly help my diet.

I've thought that maybe there's a way to train your brain into wanting healthy foods, maybe just by concentrating on thoughts of apples and oranges etc enough, but my thought's are to easily swayed by cheeseburgers and crisps.