Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Is K a 'dancy' drug?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Is it like E but more trippy and still dancy or is it trippy and mongy?

thanks

Comments

• SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    It is nothing like E.

In very small amount it can be a dancy drug - it makes you feel like mr soft, a bit floaty and drunk.

In larger doses it will put you on your arse, and you will trip. I don't find it at all pleasant liek this.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Not something that someone would want to take on a night at Slamming Vinyl then?
    JJ454 wrote:
    Not something that someone would want to take on a night at Slamming Vinyl then?

Not at slammin. :no:

It's unpredictable, especially if you've never tried it before. Best bet would be to get some and do it at home with a mate and start with light doses. That way you have some idea what it's liek and how to take it. Some people love it, others can't stand it.

Be aware that it can be rather addictive too.
    Weekender Offender 
    cheers fella :)
    I quite like dancing on ketamine because it makes me feel like I have a really low centre of gravity or something. I just like the way my body feels as it moes to the music. But as Skive said you shouldn't take too much or you'll just be cabbaged. I'd imagine a k-hole would be quite traumatic in a club as well.
    JJ454 wrote:
    lol i got caught and kicked out doing it there
    Addict wrote:
    I'd imagine a k-hole would be quite traumatic in a club as well.
    it's happened, i felt it coming and found a quiet corner and told my mates not to talk to me for half hour, i just started into the dance floor for ages, then came round and back on it!
    Addict wrote:
    I quite like dancing on ketamine because it makes me feel like I have a really low centre of gravity or something. I just like the way my body feels as it moes to the music. But as Skive said you shouldn't take too much or you'll just be cabbaged. I'd imagine a k-hole would be quite traumatic in a club as well.
    The first time I did it, I could hardly even stand up so dancing was a struggle. Probably not advisable to do a lot on your first try!

I do quite like it on the dancefloor. Higher doses can make you trip, which is good if you're into that... the perception changes can make your clubbing experience feel like an adventure into the unknown. Going into a k-hole on the dancefloor is weird if you aren't experienced with it.

You should also bear in mind that even if you re-dose with small doses over the course of a night, you will gradually get more disconnected and trippy. Even as you come down from the ~30min trip, there is a culminative effect. I often notice that if I've already bumped in the evening, when I bump again it comes on much quicker.
    it's a horse traquilizer isn't it?

not going to be good for dancing then really :lol:
    VinylVicky wrote:
    lol i got caught and kicked out doing it there

ahh rave security or should i say vigilantes of the night
    Replicant wrote:
    it's a horse traquilizer isn't it?

It's has a use as a dissociative anesthetic for both humans and animals, meaning it doesn't danferously affect your breathing and heart rate.
    It's quite often used by paramedics today.
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote:
    It's has a use as a dissociative anesthetic for both humans and animals, meaning it doesn't danferously affect your breathing and heart rate.
    It's quite often used by paramedics today.

Indeed, if we could just stop it causing people to trip out it would be the perfect anesthetic, its main use now is with animals or on the battle field.
    I remember watching a programme called, i think, Body Shock and there was an episode that showed what happens to your body when you get drunk. I remember them saying that alcohol, except for the negative effects, would make a perfect anaesthetic.

*Nurse, i need 50cc of Smirnoff STAT* :D
    Not really, alcohol as a depressant dangerously suppresses both the breathing and the heart rate before you actually get properly knocked out. Ketamine does not do this, infact as it wears off ket has a slight stimulant effect on the heart rate.
    When I was into drugs and raves I always wanted to try ket until I saw a girl shat her undies outside a club at 4AM after doing a line of it.
    The next weekend a random guy in the club toilets offered me a line (of what I assumed was coke) it turned out that he wasn't as generous as I thaught and I spent the rest of the night looking and acting like a spastic.
    I find ket alright to do in a club, so long as u only do keys as oppose to lines... had one of the funniest afterpartys EVERY this wkend on ket, was a VERY random yet hillarious day YAY FOR THE KET! :thumb: we all ended up climbin down the stairs to go to the shop because we couldnt work out how to walk down them haha :lol: