Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Photo thread number 8

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Franki wrote:
    OH MY GOD!!!!

What have you done to it :(??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Sadly tradition dictates that I must have at least two haircuts a year.
    I quite like it but that's not a great photo.
  • Options
    LacyMay wrote:
    Lol i like you. Your evil.
    Oh thank you, I like you too. ;)

:eek: Oh no! I just said something male, :crazyeyes what will I do? I guess the Dr will have to give me something to make me more mellow. Maybe like a women because its really unusual producing test. :(
  • Options
    lol, well i guessed she asked for it
  • Options
    to be fair this makes a refreshing change to the usual ass suck fest that normally takes place in here. I think if you whack your pic on here you are fair game for whatever comes your way, but i would also say that saying nasty things isnt good, probably best just to keep your kisser shut if you cant say anything nice.

Having said that, the people who just sit in these threads and go "woooo sexy lady followed by a shed load of smileys" wind me up just as much.

only posting through lack of sleep and in a bit of a grump! so there :P
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    Having said that, the people who just sit in these threads and go "woooo sexy lady followed by a shed load of smileys" wind me up just as much.

Espically as its the same repeat offenders again and again and again.
  • Options
    You really are a sad little git. I haven't had such a good laugh in ages. Oh and dont mis-quote people it makes you look like stupid, espically when it doesnt make any sense.

to be fair you did call him a perv etc.. to begin with, so he was only retaliating, both are personal insults, both as bad as each other.

live in peace.
  • Options
    yeah we should impliment a register on the boards, kinda like a sex offenders register, i'll start one now...got quite a few names to add to it.
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    :no:

Rude, rude, rude.

It is a fucking hoot that you rave about your testosterone production, as if it's something in which a person can take pride. Oh, and say what you like on this thread - I doubt anyone's crying into their cornflakes over it - but don't suggest that it's "normal" male behaviour to insult women.

Annnyway.... "So, you ladies ever been penetrated?" :naughty:
    I didn't insult her. I insulted her first by saying that she is good looking, but she said she would rather not take a compliment of me, so I said she was ugly. Was it reverse PSYCHOLOGY?

I love having high testosterone, its what makes me male. Just like when you have mood swings, its what makes you a women.
  • Options
    You really are a sad little git. I haven't had such a good laugh in ages. Oh and dont mis-quote people it makes you look like stupid, espically when it doesnt make any sense.

Oh and :heart: you Briggi. Your comment was spot on on normal.
    If this makes you laugh, wait until you live in the real world.

"Oh and :heart: you Briggi" it makes me cringe when people basically eat out of others arses. You done alot of it in this thread.
  • Options
    I called him a perv I didnt slag off what he looked like. He wont even post photos of himself.

Meh, I have work to do, not spend all day on here bitching.
    Well you intended it as an insult, I guess that was an attempt to slag me off. I dont know what you look like btw.
  • Options
    HIT wrote:
    I didn't insult her. I insulted her first by saying that she is good looking, but she said she would rather not take a compliment of me, so I said she was ugly. Was it reverse physiology?

Um where did you say I was good looking, I dont remember you saying anything. And I do live the real world, much more then you appear to.
  • Options
    Um where did you say I was good looking, I dont remember you saying anything. And I do live the real world, much more then you appear to.
    Oh sorry I didnt say you were good looking, I said to a member for a joke "just tell them there good looking, they like that", then you started with the insults.
  • Options
    HIT, i'd probably suggest you just stop all this bitching right now, its not gonna win you any friends...i enjoy a good bitch every now and then but you seem to be going over board and making yourself seem like right bell end.

so just cool it and all will be good in the hood.

freeangel, dont wind him up, you seem to be baiting him now.

just chill people, its a messageboard not a warzone.
  • Options
    HIT wrote:
    II love having high testosterone, its what makes me male. Just like when you have mood swings, its what makes you a women.

Generally speaking, the fundamental point of this thread is to post pictures and comment. As a lot of us are friends, or have at least come to know each other, then obviously the majority of the comments will be on what people have changed on their appearance or even just daft little :flirt: smilies. What the fuck do you expect? Ten page debates on the new shade of hair dye someone is using? Anyone who is annoyed by comments based solely on appearance and who craves scintillating discussion should really know better than to mooch about in this thread for too long :thumb:
  • Options
    Briggi: The voice of sane reason. People on here are often mates or have meet each other therefore we post pages about peoples new looks and the odd arselick gets thrown in as well.
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    HIT, i'd probably suggest you just stop all this bitching right now, its not gonna win you any friends...i enjoy a good bitch every now and then but you seem to be going over board and making yourself seem like right bell end.

so just cool it and all will be good in the hood.

freeangel, dont wind him up, you seem to be baiting him now.

just chill people, its a messageboard not a warzone.
    With respect, you know I like you here, but Im not going to insulted here. Its funny how others tend to jump in.

Take briggi, why she have to get involved? she is the one keeps going on about test and whatnot. I said having test makes me a male and she keeps bringing up drugs like she is a know it all.
  • Options
    Nah, it's more like whatever thread I go into, there's a post by you in some pathetic attempt for you to get your lonely balls licked.
    awl, the insults, they hert, stop.
  • Options
    HIT wrote:
    Take briggi, why she have to get involved? she is the one keeps going on about test and whatnot. I said having test makes me a male and she keeps bringing up drugs like she is a know it all.

Because it is so utterly ridiculous that you attribute your witty banter and insults to your "test" levels. Why not just strap on a pair and admit that you're as bitchy as the next person?

You think I don't KNOW having testosterone makes you male? WTF? What I take issue with is your strange and warped pride in something that is wholly natural and not at all anything to do with anything you've done or how much of a man you are :banghead:
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Because it is so utterly ridiculous that you attribute your witty banter and insults to your "test" levels. Why not just strap on a pair and admit that you're as bitchy as the next person?

You think I don't KNOW having testosterone makes you male? WTF? What I take issue with is your strange and warped pride in something that is wholly natural and not at all anything to do with anything you've done or how much of a man you are :banghead:
    I was saying the reason I somewhat love women is becaus Im a male producing test. It was originally a joke but you've seemed to take it as an insult.
  • Options
    dude, do what most lads your age do, whack off more, or go out and find some hoebag who'll take your spearm.

will make you feel a lot better
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    dude, do what most lads your age do, whack off more, or go out and find some hoebag who'll take your spearm.

will make you feel a lot better
    its too early in the morning, brothels dont open till later. ;)

(joke briggi, get over it)
  • Options
    HIT wrote:
    (joke briggi, get over it)

I have already built the bridge.

I don't know what makes you think I take issue with brothels, it's just you I don't like :)
  • Options
    HIT wrote:
    its too early in the morning, brothels dont open till later. ;)

Its never too early man. dude arnt you like 18 or something? 18 year olds get laid every weekend without spending money on pro's. unleash that "test"
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    Its never too early man. dude arnt you like 18 or something? 18 year olds get laid every weekend without spending money on pro's. unleash that "test"
    I do, but the weekdays is when I have to kill the time.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    briggi wrote:
    I don't know what makes you think I take issue with brothels, it's just you I don't like :)

Hahaha!
  • Options
    Aww fuck, this has really brightened up my morning.
  • Options
    Aww fuck, this has really brightened up my morning.

Yep, I've got a killer exam at 2.30pm and I'm sitting reading this.

I'm gonna blame all you cunts if I fail.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Serious guys - wtf?

Tbh - if you want to continue posting pics then I suggest you start a new photo thread - because this one is seriously done.

It wasn't that long ago that Jim V posted in here - but for those of you who have forgotten what he said:
    Posting in this thread will mean people will comment on the people in the pictures, both positive and negative. If people think someone has crossed over the line from a genuine comment into just being a spiteful waste of space then use the 'report' button... it's more effective than humilating yourself online.

Or in this case sliding into some surreal bitch fest.
  • Options
    New thread time then I think!
    HIT you make me laugh, you start it.
  • Options
    *rolls up sleeves*

looks like I came just in the right moment.
This discussion has been closed.