Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

hairline

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hello people i have been wondering this for ages now and its finally come to me to ask it on here:p

how would one go about getting hairplugs? or hair transplants? as one person might not be bothered about recieding another person might be. so to keep your hair what kind of people would you have to see etc...

Newcastle upon tyne im in btw if that helps

Comments

• Options
    My hairline's receeded so much i'm shampooing me arse !
  • Options
    Go and see the hairdressers, I think mops do something for baldyheeds.

You should just shave it off and tell everyone its a solar panel for a sex machine.
  • Options
    good one rubber :thumb:

my grandad always says he combs his hair witha flannel :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I'll sell you my pubes.
  • Options
    i love baldies!

shave it off man!
  • Options
    Littleali wrote:

shave it off man!

Or at least go very short (completely shaved doesn't work for everyone).

My boyfriend took the plunge and got a really short shave a few months back (number 1 or 2 with clippers) and it was such a good move - people are no longer mistaking him for being 10 years older than he really is!
  • Options
    so does any1 even know who i would see or where to go to begin with this procedure? them replies didnt help.
  • Options
  • Options
    I'v been tortured by my baldness for months- I'm just 19, I considered getting plugs but the fact is, no respectable "hair surgeon" will touch anyone under the age of 25 since it is impossible for them to know how much more you will outgrow your hair and in what pattern.
    Some will do it, but you can guarantee that they have £££ in their mind and not your satisfaction.
    Also the scars left on the back of your head afterwards almost rule out the option of shaving it all off if it all goes pear shaped.

I just shaved it off, now when I'm out clubbing random girls just come over and rub my head, sometimes they rub my other head too :lol:
    and when I'm out jogging chavs just dive out of the way when they see me coming.
    Nah, seriously- just play the hand you'v been delt.
  • Options
    yeah, mine is going too... never bothered me at all up till the last 2 months when i keep getting sarcastic comments from blokes twice my age at work. some guy who is lacking in common sense at the best of times i admit, thought i was in my mid 30's and im only 22! not good...

im getting bored of the spikey look now anyway and considering going more justin with a shaved head and some stubble but staying well clear of anything that may make me look like some chav smack head... any tips on how best to avoid that with short hair other than the obvious avoid smack and burberry? :confused: