Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Natty Ice

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Hello there,
I am an Irish student and I spent the summer just gone in Hyannis Massachusetts USA working on a J1 visa where I discovered the student beer of all time, Natural Ice or better known as "Natty Ice" as you all probably know. Fantastic stuff. Goes straight to the head. If you've been to the States or you are a US citizen, you'll probably know what I'm on about. Anyway, its only available in the United States. I am back home now in Ireland and I cant buy it here. Gota petition going to win support for it to become available in Ireland. Hope you can sign it:

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/nattyice

Cheers,
Fergiee.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    it's not the right place let alone the right forum, it's bloody spam.
  • Options
    Not spam
    it's not the right place let alone the right forum, it's bloody spam.

Hey there, this is not spam. And its clearly in the right forum. Students! Natty ice is a student beer! I am just an irish student trying to get a cheap beer to Ireland. no harm in that is there? I had some great times in the US this summer and natty ice was a part of it. Im sorry if you're seeing this in a different way.
  • Options
    Fergiee wrote:
    Hey there, this is not spam. And its clearly in the right forum. Students! Natty ice is a student beer! I am just an irish student trying to get a cheap beer to Ireland. no harm in that is there? I had some great times in the US this summer and natty ice was a part of my it. Im sorry if you're seeing this in a different way.
    food and drink forum then
  • Options
    Why don't you just get a deal with the company that makes them and start importing it? :P Maybe you'll make a fortune...

Don't see what a petition will do to aid your cause.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Who the hell are you petitioning?