Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

so pretty!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I had to come tell you guys about this new artist I heard about from work (fontana). Her name is Angel Travis and the cd is called "The woman in me". Her music is.... so pretty!!! i know that doesnt tell you a lot.. haha but i just had to tell you at least that. She sounds like a cross between... Anna Nalick, Sarah McLachlan, Dido and Imogen Heap. Shes amazing. Her voice is so smooth and has a sweet, classic sound to it. Perfect to just kick back to. I definitley recommend her to anyone. Heres the link to her myspace page if you wanna have a listen; www.myspace.com/angeltravis :wave:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Anna Nalick, Sarah McLachlan, Dido and Imogen Heap

Oh yes my favouritest people in the whole wide world.

Go spam somewhere else.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I had to come spam your forum lots and lots yes I like to spam spam yes spam is graet I like to eat it with honey and cheese and chocolate salald and bread oh yes sir please give me some lovely spam to eat today I do so love it do you know where I can buy some because I really really like it I do so hmm maybe I should try tesco would they have some or sainsburys maybe coop or spar or morrison or kwik fit maybe no I think the dotires and maybe I should try somerfields or safeway or asda but they are owned by walmart and that is evil. I love spam I do! :wave:

Thanks for that.