Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

mobile phones in relationships

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I must either be so niave. And here I was thinking a phone was just a phone is a phone. :rolleyes: A way to call people and talk to them. Why do people even bother going into relationships if something so simple as a phone or a message can throw everything out of whack. Its not the phone thats the problem, its the people with them.
    I'm quite funny about people going through my phone but only coz I'm quite a private person, not coz I have stuff to hide.But like people have said phones are only really a problem if the trust isn't 100%
    I'm sure i had a conversation about mobile's/texting/calling in relationship's with a friend just recently :chin:

I'll write a proper reply to this thread later, bed time now
    budda wrote:
    I'm still far from convinced when it comes to mobiles, they are intrusive and can be deeply annoying. And texting is something I very rarely do, a deeply poor form of communication in my book, and anyone who uses txt speak is an arse plain and simple.

You're called budda for a reason there matey. I think they're a plague, but one I can't do without unfortunately!

fecks sake thesite, I have a lecture in 10 minutes, stop being addictive!
    You're called budda for a reason there matey. I think they're a plague, but one I can't do without unfortunately!

Indeed, I have two, doesnt mean I have to like the blasted things though.