Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Question about Bebo

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Okay, I have a question about Bebo. I'd be really grateful if someone could answer it :)

Every Bebo user has profile, like a homepage. This "homepage" has summary of friends. How is this summary of friends choosen? Is this summary let say based on recent activity between the user and the friend?

I should clarify something. I understand that the user chooses which other Bebo users become their friends. However, their "homepage" which contains a partial list of these friends. I want to know if there is any ordering in the partial list presented on the summary... Like friends most activity with the user.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Knobbbly wrote:
    Okay, I have a question about Bebo. I'd be really grateful if someone could answer it :)

Every Bebo user has profile, like a homepage. This "homepage" has summary of friends. How is this summary of friends choosen? Is this summary let say based on recent activity between the user and the friend?

I should clarify something. I understand that the user chooses which other Bebo users become their friends. However, their "homepage" which contains a partial list of these friends. I want to know if there is any ordering in the partial list presented on the summary... Like friends most activity with the user.

Not quite sure what you are on about. If you're on about the 16 faces you see, I think that's random but you can choose your top 16 if you want. There's a function above it that lets you do it.
    Yerascrote wrote:
    Not quite sure what you are on about. If you're on about the 16 faces you see, I think that's random but you can choose your top 16 if you want. There's a function above it that lets you do it.

Yes, I struggled to define my question precisely. The 16 faces is what I called the summary of friends.

I created myself an account. You're right, you can choose the ordering. Are you sure that the ordering is random if you don't choose the order yourself?

Many thanks for your answer.
    Knobbbly wrote:
    Yes, I struggled to define my question precisely. The 16 faces is what I called the summary of friends.

I created myself an account. You're right, you can choose the ordering. Are you sure that the ordering is random if you don't choose the order yourself?

Many thanks for your answer.

It's either random or the first or last person who added, or your theory. Don't really see how it's that relevant.