Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

etre et avoir

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
has anyone else seen this? such a sweet little film! its a french documentary, subtitled obviously, about a year in a classroom in a french rural school. theres only 10 pupils in the class, aged between 4 and 10, and its about how their teacher teaches them and helps them through life. the teacher, mr lopez, is about to retire and hes just very wise and gentle, but with lots of quiet authority. the way he interacts with the kiddies is wonderful.

all the wee bairns are so cute, which helps, and its so sweet to hear them chatting away in french! its just such a lovely, unassuming sweet film. it made me feel nice :)
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ooooh, I'm sure I saw this last year!Is it quite old? Can't really remember a whole lot about it, just the end part when they were saying goodbye to him. I really liked it if it is the same thing I'm thinking of. Has it been on recently?
    its maybe 2 years old? i got a loan of it from my french lecturer. i cant stop watching it, its such a lovely wee film! :)
    aw, it's really sweet the way you type "lovely wee film", I've got this cute jolly accent in my head of you now.
    bless! hahah aye i talk like mrs doubtfire..... "euphegenia doubtfire dear....lovely wee film" hahah!