Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hangover

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
It's great, I never wake up on a Sunday or Saturday with a hangover these days, it's quite a nice feeling actually!

Hows your head this morning you piss heads?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It's crying for my friend toget here so i can go pub and have more alcohol
    Didn't go out last night, plans were cancelled, ended up smoking a fair number of J's. Hence why I have only just got up with my head feeling a bit cloudy. Derby County are on Sky later, pints and football for the afternoon.
    I'm not hungover, just tired. Saw a Smiths tribute band last night, top notch! :thumb:
    Yerascrote wrote:
    I'm not hungover, just tired. Saw a Smiths tribute band last night, top notch! :thumb:

lol, I wouldn't mind seeing something like that. What was their name?
    my head hurts alot and i feel really sick lol, damn that vodka!
    No hangover here! That's what you get for staying in watching X-Factor and boxing.
    lol, I wouldn't mind seeing something like that. What was their name?

These Charming Men. :razz:
    I was a bit mashed on coke and MDMA from Fri night, but I had lots of sex and McDonalds and tea so I was sorted.

:thumb:
    1983 wrote:
    I was a bit mashed on coke and MDMA from Fri night, but I had lots of sex and McDonalds and tea so I was sorted.

:thumb:
    Without meaning to sound like a old woman, I wish you didn't do stuff like that (Ecstasy and Coke that is).

My friend from school, Scott ,dropped dead when he was 18 after taking something dodgy in a Birmingham club.

It just worries me that its going to happen to someone else I know :(
    Without meaning to sound like a old woman, I wish you didn't do stuff like that (Ecstasy and Coke that is).

My friend from school, Scott ,dropped dead when he was 18 after taking something dodgy in a Birmingham club.

So fuck, she can to do whatever she wants and I don't like that "my friend..." argument either, it's like saying "I'm not racist but...". I had this argument with tweety before so don't want to sound like a broken record but if you have a reliable source and know how to do them responsbly then there's no right for someone to tell another person not to do them.

Ah nooooooooooooo. I know the lad really well who gives it to me. Plus, he really wants to get in my pants so like I don't think he'd want me dead anytime soon by giving me dodgy stuff, like.

I'm careful, trust me. <3
    Like, I said, I just said I wish she didn't do stuff like that.

I didn't say she couldn't.

Sheesh.

I do know somebody who died from doing it though and I'd just hate to see that to happen to Becky, thats all.

She's a grown woman, she can do what she likes. Its not like I'm telling her not to do them ffs!!!
    1983 wrote:
    Ah nooooooooooooo. I know the lad really well who gives it to me. Plus, he really wants to get in my pants so like I don't think he'd want me dead anytime soon by giving me dodgy stuff, like.

I'm careful, trust me. <3
    Ah okkkk :)

Would just HATE to see the same thing happen to you thats all.
    Like, I said, I just said I wish she didn't do stuff like that.

I didn't say she couldn't.

Sheesh.

I do know somebody who died from doing it though and I'd just hate to see that to happen to Becky, thats all.

She's a grown woman, she can do what she likes. Its not like I'm telling her not to do them ffs!!!

I know you're not Stace! I'm responsible, honestly. I promise I won't die. Ha, 'mon TEAMAMERICA. <3

But thanks for caring, poodle. :)

:heart::heart:
    Ha, ok :)

That post was aimed at Yerascrote as he seemed to take my post the wrong way!
    1983 wrote:
    I'm responsible, honestly. I promise I won't die.
    Tbh I've never heard such crap spraffled, from what I've heard you sound like a junkie ho from the drug and single parent capital of Britain
    i have no hangover! i got fucked last night, had pills, went to a rave then a club (free entry of course) and then to a ket afterparty til 11am. woke up after a few hours feeling dead but ive perked up now, listening to some funky house and im feeling all loveable :D
    Tbh I've never heard such crap spraffled, from what I've heard you sound like a junkie ho from the drug and single parent capital of Britain

Like you'd know. Fucks sake.
    lipsy wrote:
    i have no hangover! i got fucked last night, had pills, went to a rave then a club (free entry of course) and then to a ket afterparty til 11am. woke up after a few hours feeling dead but ive perked up now, listening to some funky house and im feeling all loveable :D

Ket afterparty? In Manchester? And I wasn't there?!! Haha. Sounds like you had a good one!!
    Ket afterparty? In Manchester? And I wasn't there?!! Haha. Sounds like you had a good one!!
    ket is everywhere. and it was a great night :D
    lipsy wrote:
    ket is everywhere. and it was a great night :D

Not in Stockport it isn't. I fuckin' wish it was though.
    lipsy wrote:

MAN! I was supposed to go to an illegal rave in Glasgow from ASBO Disco but they've stopped them now cause they get caught an hour into the party. How mince.

But I must come down south and find these all night parties. They do sound sublime.

And TShirt Suntan...you're so right. I am a junkie ho. Thanks for reiterating the obvious, toots.

What the fucking christ is that thing in your av?
    Infinite wrote:
    What the fucking christ is that thing in your av?

His mum, he's a product of the I'm so ugly someone put me out of my misery parent generation.
    Not so much hungover, just fucking shattered ... and my ears are still ringing .. i want sleep :D
    i feel like shit and i've lost my voice :(
    i feel like my arms and legs are going to drop off
    I do know somebody who died from doing it

I know someone who was killed driving their car but not gonna stop me driving. Anyways back on thread.....

Believe it or not I haven't had an alchoholic drink since March!! 7months(ish) of soberness. Don't feel any beter or worse for it to be fair so all the keep-fit freaks are speaking shite.

I'll be a cheap date over Xmas/New Year now though! :thumb:
    Bad enough hangover earlier but got something to eat and i'm not too bad now, had a rather heavy weekend and don't feel too bad considering.
    im fine minus a verrry sore arm from fighting

work in a few hours too :(